• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Printing Receipts? Let Us Explain!

In summary, to print up receipts for your recent Pampered Chef purchases, log in to your account, click on "Orders", find the order you want to print a receipt for, and click on the "Print Receipt" button. If you have the order number and email address, you can print a receipt for an order placed by someone else. To print a receipt for a past order, click on "View Past Orders", find the order, and click on the "Print Receipt" button. You can also print a receipt for a canceled order by following the same steps. For in-person purchases at a Pampered Chef party, ask the consultant for a printable receipt or contact customer service for assistance.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I've never learned how to print up receipts for customers? Can someone explain it to me!!

Are you using PP or P3?

Pampered Partner Plus

When you have the show open in P3, click on "Print Sales Receipts" (it's on the left under the "Shows" tab). It will ask you which receipts you want to print - check them all off. Then, it will open the Adobe Acrobat reader for you to view before you print. Be sure to put your P3 receipt paper in your printer, then hit "Print". That's it!

why?why are we printing? am I wrong, I've been using the 3 ply forms....

I like the professional way the printed receipts look. They include a circle with the number of years of guarantee, easy to read. I use an outside order form (like what people post here). I then print off receipts and give to hosts to hand out. I shread the originals after customer care call #1.

I need these for the book parties...when I use the outside order forms! Thanks Cathy!

chefmoseley said:
why are we printing? am I wrong, I've been using the 3 ply forms....

You need them for outside orders and the hosts items - I also print them for customers who changed their orders or add something - they have all the information and are less likely to be thrown out I think -

1. How do I print up receipts for my recent Pampered Chef purchases?

To print up receipts for your recent Pampered Chef purchases, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.

2. Click on "Orders" in the navigation menu.

3. Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the order number.

4. Click on the "Print Receipt" button located at the bottom of the page.

5. Your receipt will open in a new window for you to print.

2. Can I print a receipt for an order that was placed by someone else?

Yes, if you have the order number and the email address associated with the order, you can print a receipt for an order that was placed by someone else. Follow the steps outlined in the previous question to print the receipt.

3. How do I print a receipt for a past order?

To print a receipt for a past order, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.

2. Click on "Orders" in the navigation menu.

3. Click on the "View Past Orders" button located at the top of the page.

4. Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the order number.

5. Click on the "Print Receipt" button located at the bottom of the page.

6. Your receipt will open in a new window for you to print.

4. Can I print a receipt for a canceled order?

Yes, you can print a receipt for a canceled order. Follow the steps outlined in the previous two questions to print the receipt.

5. How do I print a receipt for an in-person purchase at a Pampered Chef party?

To print a receipt for an in-person purchase at a Pampered Chef party, follow these steps:

1. Ask the consultant at the party to provide you with a printable receipt.

2. If the consultant is unable to provide a receipt, contact Pampered Chef customer service and provide them with the order details to request a receipt to be emailed or mailed to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956