• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Rewards: Combining Free Value and 50% Off Products

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products and receive exclusive discounts on your favorite items. You can also have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. To combine free value and 50% off products, you can use your free product credits to purchase items at 50% off or use them on any full-priced item and receive 50% off one additional item. As a hostess, you can earn free products based on the total sales of your party and by booking future parties. You can use your hostess rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including seasonal and limited edition items, with some exclusions. To redeem your hostess rewards, you can log in to your Pam
Amagil
Hi,
I am a new consultant and have a question about the hostess rewards.
Can the hostess combine the free value from the show with the 50% off products?

Sorry!The 1/2 off items and the 60% off host specials cannot be paid for with the FPV. Sorry!

The host (for example) gets $90 in free product value - and 2 1/2 price items. She cannot use the $90 to purchase the 1/2 price items. They are in addition to the $90 free product value. So basically your host will spend their own money on any 1/2 price items and discounted items as well as the monthly host special if they decide to get that as well. Hopefully this makes sense! :)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Thanks!Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!! :)

Hi there,Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Regarding your question about hostess rewards, yes, the hostess can combine the free value from the show with the 50% off products. This is a great way for them to maximize their rewards and get the most out of their hosting experience. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to support you and help make your hosting events successful.Best,

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free products and get exclusive discounts on your favorite Pampered Chef items. You can also have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I combine free value and 50% off products as a hostess?

To combine free value and 50% off products, you can use your free product credits to purchase items at 50% off. You can also choose to use your free product credits on any item at full price and receive 50% off one additional item.

How can I earn free products as a hostess?

As a hostess, you can earn free products based on the total sales of your party. The more your guests purchase, the more free products you can earn. You can also earn additional free products by booking future parties at your current party.

Can I use my hostess rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your hostess rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including seasonal and limited edition items. However, some exclusions may apply to certain products.

How do I redeem my hostess rewards?

To redeem your hostess rewards, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the items you want to purchase. Your hostess rewards will automatically be applied at checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with your redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • msmileyface