• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appreciating My Host: A Sample Thank You Letter and Tips from Pampered Partner

In summary, when writing a host thank you letter, it is important to express gratitude, highlight successful aspects of the event, and include a personalized message or gift. It is recommended to send the letter within 24-48 hours after the party and it can be sent via email or a handwritten note. Even if unable to attend, it is still important to send a thank you letter. While promotional materials can be included, the focus should be on expressing appreciation for the host.
dlwright
I need a thank you letter to my host. Does anyone have a sample they can send me? I also remember someone saying they print one from Pampered Partner, how do you do this?
Thanks!

dlwright said:
I need a thank you letter to my host. Does anyone have a sample they can send me? I also remember someone saying they print one from Pampered Partner, how do you do this?
Thanks!

Just open P3 and click on reports, then it's under Contacts. Click on Thank You Letter and a window comes up with all your shows. Just select the one you want and click Finish.

Your letter comes up in the right hand window in P3. There you can modify it before you print it if you want to.

Hope this helps!

I use P3 to obtain my show information and then use my own version of the Host Thank You letter...(That I am sure I pirated from here) ... It's just nicer looking to me...

~G

Attachments

• Thank You Letter.doc
    66 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
I like that letter! Thanks for sharing!

What should I include in a host thank you letter?

In a host thank you letter, it is important to express your gratitude for hosting the party and highlight some of the successful aspects of the event. You can also include a personalized message or gift, any upcoming promotions or deals, and a call to action for future parties.

How soon after the party should I send a host thank you letter?

It is recommended to send a host thank you letter within 24-48 hours after the party. This shows promptness and appreciation for the host's efforts.

Can I send a host thank you letter via email?

Yes, you can send a host thank you letter via email. However, a handwritten note or card can also be a nice touch and make a more personal impact.

What if I am unable to attend the party, should I still send a host thank you letter?

Yes, it is important to still send a host thank you letter even if you are unable to attend the party. This shows your appreciation for the invitation and the efforts put into hosting the event.

Should I include any promotional materials in the host thank you letter?

It is acceptable to include promotional materials in the host thank you letter, but it is important to not make it the main focus. The letter should primarily express your gratitude and appreciation for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies