• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Host Specials for August | Find Out What You Can Get!

In summary, the host specials for August include exclusive discounted products, free products with qualifying party sales, and host rewards for booking and hosting a party. To qualify for these specials, you must book and host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. In addition, hosting a party in August can also earn you extra rewards such as free or discounted products. The host specials for August are predetermined and cannot be exchanged, but can be purchased at regular price. To book a party and take advantage of these specials, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and click on the "Host a Party" button. Your consultant will assist you in planning and hosting a successful party to earn the August host specials.
melaniepc
I am a bit confused by the host special in August. When do we find out what the products are? I mean, how do they know what they are getting and how much it is?

We will know after conference if over

ok what date is that?

Everything will be announced by home office after wave 3 of conference is over, which is July 19th.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely clear up any confusion you may have about the host special in August. The products for the host special are typically revealed at the beginning of the month, so you should know what they are by now. The amount of the special is determined by the total sales of the party, so the more sales, the higher the value of the special. Your host will receive the special for free or at a discounted price based on the sales of their party. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What are the host specials for August?

The host specials for August include exclusive products at discounted prices, free products with qualifying party sales, and host rewards for booking and hosting a party.

2. How do I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must book and host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. The sales can come from a combination of online and in-person orders from your friends and family.

3. Can I earn additional rewards for hosting a party in August?

Yes, in addition to the host specials, you can earn extra rewards for hosting a party in August. These rewards can include free products, discounted products, or even a percentage of your party sales in free products.

4. Can I choose which host special I want?

No, the host specials for August are predetermined and cannot be exchanged for other products. However, you can always purchase any of the host specials at their regular price if you wish.

5. How can I book a party to take advantage of the host specials?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Host a Party" button. Your consultant will help you plan and host a successful party to earn the August host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
maddy123