• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: 50% Off Cookware Set + Gift for Daughter

In summary, the host special is a promotion for the host of a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts based on party sales. The half price item is a discounted product that the host can purchase by meeting certain requirements. The host can combine the host special with the half price item for additional savings. Most products from the catalog are eligible for these promotions, but some exclusions may apply. The host must redeem their special and half price item within 30 days after the party.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a potential host for Sept that would like to complete her cookware set and get the 5 pc set of executive. She would also like to get the complete executive set as one of her half price items for her daughter as a gift. Is this okay? I wasn't sure if they can order the host special and the half price as the same item...

chefmoseley said:
I have a potential host for Sept that would like to complete her cookware set and get the 5 pc set of executive. She would also like to get the complete executive set as one of her half price items for her daughter as a gift. Is this okay? I wasn't sure if they can order the host special and the half price as the same item...

I see absolutely zero reason why they couldn't. They are two different promotions, and both part of the host benefits.

What a great company to let us do this.............................order both..........we are so lucky...

Of couse she can order both!! I smile to myself whenever I have hosts that want to get two of the same items at 1/2 price. They are always so hesitant to ask, then so relieved to find out they can!!
We do have a great company!!

Yep! She can get the 5 pc AND the host combo half price of both sets....she can even order TWO of the complete half price combos...no limit on the combos!

And yes, I think we have a super company that allows no limit on the combos!

What is the host special and how does it work?

The host special is a promotion offered to the host of a Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. The more sales at the party, the better the host special becomes.

What is the half price item and how can I get it?

The half price item is a discounted product that the host can choose to purchase at half of its regular price. To earn the half price item, the host must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking for a future party.

Can I combine the host special with the half price item?

Yes, the host can combine the host special with the half price item for even more savings. The host can choose to use their host special credits on any products they want, including the half price item.

What products are eligible for the host special and half price item?

Most products from the current Pampered Chef catalog are eligible for the host special and half price item. However, some exclusions may apply. Your consultant can provide a list of eligible products for the current host special.

How long do I have to redeem my host special and half price item?

The host special and half price item must be redeemed within 30 days after the party. This gives the host enough time to gather orders from any latecomers and place the final order with their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef-kina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef-kina
  • samcmills