• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Paperwork for September Host - Need Help? Contact Home Office!

In summary, if you are missing your host paperwork, the first step is to contact your hosting provider for assistance. Host paperwork is important as it serves as proof of your hosting arrangements and protects both the host and guest. It is not recommended to stay at your accommodation without the necessary paperwork. To prevent losing it, keep it in a safe place or make a digital copy. If there are any errors or missing information, contact your hosting provider to have it corrected.
keynibear
One of my September hosts just recieved her boxes, but she didn't have any paperwork (packing slips) in her boxes. The paperwork with her host number isn't there either.

Has anyone had this happen before? I am going to try to call home office tomorrow. I can't do it now, as I am work until midnight.

I just recently signed up after hosting a party in September, and I, too, had no paperwork in my box either. I called home office and they apologized and gave me my host number. I thought it may have been a fluke, but I guess not.

I've had that happen a time or two, but that is a real problem now since we can't print off the receipts on the beta site (well we can, but you would use a lot of paper and ink for each order). How will the host know what her guests ordered?

1. What should I do if I can't find my host paperwork?

If you are missing your host paperwork, the first step is to contact your hosting provider or company. They should be able to assist you in locating the necessary paperwork or provide you with a replacement if needed.

2. Why is host paperwork important?

Host paperwork is important because it serves as proof of your hosting arrangements and contains important information such as the dates of your stay, the address of your accommodation, and any rules or regulations set by the host. It also protects both the host and the guest in case of any disputes or issues.

3. Can I still stay at my accommodation if I don't have the host paperwork?

It is not recommended to stay at your accommodation without the necessary host paperwork. This not only puts you at risk of potential issues but also goes against the terms and conditions set by the hosting company.

4. How can I prevent losing my host paperwork?

To prevent losing your host paperwork, it is best to keep it in a safe and easily accessible place, such as a folder or a designated travel document holder. You can also make a digital copy and store it on your phone or email it to yourself as a backup.

5. What should I do if my host paperwork is incorrect or incomplete?

If you notice any errors or missing information on your host paperwork, contact your hosting provider immediately to have it corrected. It is important to have accurate and complete paperwork to avoid any issues during your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom