• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Host Packet: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Event

In summary, the Host Packet Essentials includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and host specials flyers which are provided for free by Pampered Chef to help you host a successful party. You can customize the materials with your party information and add additional materials for an extra cost. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you in ordering and customizing your host packet.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just went to print stuff for a host packet and noticed that most of my materials are based on the old plan. I think I have a new show planning guide, not sure, but not one I can print.What do you include in your host packet? Feel free to share a link!

Catalogs, specials, order forms, a recruiting brochure, and the planner are the basics that I use. I also include a business card and a little flyer about how I do my shows. I try to keep the kit as simple as possible.

Yes- I've slimmed down my packets. I send 4 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, 30 postcard invites, the planner, the host special and recruiting brochure. I staple a business card to the inside folder.

1. What is included in the Host Packet Essentials?

The Host Packet Essentials includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and host specials flyers. These materials are designed to help you host a successful Pampered Chef party.

2. Can I customize the materials in the Host Packet Essentials?

Yes, you can customize the invitations and order forms with your party date, time, and host name. You can also add your contact information and any special offers you want to include for your guests.

3. How do I order the Host Packet Essentials?

You can order the Host Packet Essentials through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you choose the materials that best fit your party and place the order for you.

4. Is there a cost for the Host Packet Essentials?

No, the Host Packet Essentials are provided for free to all hosts who are hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no cost to you as the host.

5. Can I add additional materials to the Host Packet Essentials?

Yes, you can add additional materials such as recipe cards or product samples to the Host Packet Essentials for an additional cost. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information and help you customize your host packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Melissa78