Host half price combinations

Discussion in 'Customer Care and Service' started by samcmills, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If a host earns two half price items can they buy the same host half price combination? If they want to buy two sets of the 12 piece executive cookware is this allowed?

Thanks
    sam

2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

Don't see why not but I guess I'd double check that with the solutions center first.

3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Gold Member

I had a party last year & the host bought 2 sets of the generation II, but I dont know if that would be the same as 2 items from that page.

4. Yes they can. I had a February show, and my host bought two of the professional set half-price combo (from the back page of the F/W catalog). HTH

5. I was told No

I was told they cannot buy two half price combinations from the back of the catalog. I had a catalog show in Feb. where the host wanted two of the Rec bakers and baskets, but when I called HO they told me she couldn't do that. But she was able to get two steak knife sets because it's not a half price combination.
    I need to double check that. :confused:
    DEBBIE

6. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Silver Member

I was always told no. If they are allowed to do this, how do we know for sure. I have a hostess who wants 2 of the combos from the back page as well.

7. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Gold Member

Yes! They can!

I just had a host buy 2 of the sets of cookware at 1/2 price. I also did call HO and confirm that before I submitted it. The host has already gotten the cookware and there was no problems.

8. letscook04

letscook04 Gold Member

I have a host that wants the 7 pc cookware at 1/2 off and apply her free $90credit towards it. Can she do that? Thanks!
    Colleen:)

9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

No. The half price and the monthly host benefits can not be combined with the free product credit. The show discount can not be used for those benefits either. Half price is already awesome!

BTW: No home party plan allows that.

10. letscook04

letscook04 Gold Member

Thanks Beth! :)

11. I have had guests use 3 1/2 price combo items purchasing the same thing with no problem

12. pan-o-rama too!

How awesome since that will count for your panorama points also:)

13. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Silver Member

I want to be clear so that I don't mess this up which I am known to do. I have Suzy Hostess who earned 3 half priced items. She is allowed to purchase 3 of the Executive 5&7 piece cookware sets (HP11) if she wants to do that?

14. I called HO this a.m. and they told me my host can purchase 2 of the HP11 products, PP allowed it as well.

Thanks for all the input ladies, it is greatly appreciated.

sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.