• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest on One Page - Oct and Nov Ones

In summary, the "Host/Guest on One Page - Oct and Nov Ones" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows hosts and guests to earn rewards and discounts on products during the months of October and November. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales during a party or show. Hosts can earn free products, discounts, and special offers based on their total sales. Guests can also receive special discounts on select products during these months. Rewards and discounts can be redeemed by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or placing an order through a party or show.
kam
Staff member
Here are the host/guest specials on one page for Oct and Nov.

Attachments

• Oct2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    925.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Nov2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    986.7 KB · Views: 602
Why cant I get the attached files

krystalscooking said:
Why cant I get the attached files
Try with a real computer. Your tablet might not have a PDF viewer installed.

All I have is a tablet and I have a pdf viewer installed. It just dont show any files attached thanks anyway

I'll test with my Kindle Fire

Love this new Chef success. I can get files now....yay

krystalscooking said:
Love this new Chef success. I can get files now....yay
And the file search/browse feature should be back in a few days

What is the "Host/Guest on One Page - Oct and Nov Ones" promotion?

The "Host/Guest on One Page - Oct and Nov Ones" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts and guests can earn rewards and discounts on products during the months of October and November.

How do I qualify for the promotion?

To qualify for the "Host/Guest on One Page - Oct and Nov Ones" promotion, you must host a cooking show or party with a minimum of $200 in sales during the months of October and November.

What rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and special offers based on the total sales of your party or show. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn!

What discounts can I receive as a guest?

As a guest, you can receive special discounts on select products during the months of October and November. These discounts will be applied at checkout when purchasing through a Pampered Chef party or show.

How do I redeem my rewards or discounts?

To redeem your rewards or discounts, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through a party or show during the months of October and November. Your rewards and discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies