• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching: Setting Timing for Invitations & Calls

In summary, it is recommended to send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party 2-3 weeks before the event. Reminder calls should be made 1 week before the party. Physical invitations are preferred over electronic ones. Follow up with guests who haven't RSVP'd after 3-4 days and it is acceptable to invite people who live far away and offer a virtual party option.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
So I have been looking in the Consultant Guide Book and a few other resources to find my answer before posting but cannot find anything difinitive enough for me.

I want to use these little calendar stickers in my host packs that says when to pass out invites and call guests to remind them. The host coaching sheets are very general when giving the actual time frame for this.

What do you all do? Do you use a time set formula for telling your hosts when to do these tasks?

Kristi

I do it for them.

I send invites 2 weeks before the show & make reminder calls 1-2 days prior. If evites are sent, they automatically send a reminder 2 days before.

Hi Kristi,From my experience, I have found that using a time set formula for host coaching tasks can be very effective. It helps to keep both the host and the consultant on track and ensures that all necessary tasks are completed in a timely manner.One formula that I have used in the past is to have the host pass out invites two weeks before the party, make reminder calls one week before the party, and confirm attendance two days before the party. Of course, this can be adjusted based on individual circumstances, but it has worked well for me.I have also used calendar stickers in host packs to remind hosts of these tasks. I find that it adds a visual element and helps to reinforce the timeline for host coaching.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your host coaching.

1. How far in advance should I send out invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

The ideal timing for sending out invitations for a Pampered Chef party is 2-3 weeks before the event. This gives your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, but not too far in advance that they might forget about it.

2. When should I start making reminder calls to my guests?

We recommend making reminder calls 1 week before the party. This allows you to confirm the number of guests and remind them of the event details.

3. Is it okay to send invitations through email or social media?

While it's convenient to send invitations through electronic means, we highly recommend sending physical invitations. This adds a personal touch and shows your guests that you value their presence at the party.

4. How often should I follow up with guests who haven't RSVP'd?

We suggest following up with guests who haven't RSVP'd after 3-4 days of sending the initial invitation. You can send a friendly reminder or give them a call to confirm their attendance.

5. Can I invite people who live far away to my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! You can invite anyone you think would be interested in attending your Pampered Chef party, regardless of their location. You can also offer to do a virtual party for those who are unable to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefmoseley