• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keep Your Catalog Hosts Going: Send Postcards!

In summary, sending postcards to your catalog hosts has several benefits including keeping them engaged and motivated, reminding them to share the catalog, and building a personal connection. It is recommended to send postcards at least once a month leading up to the party, and after the party as a thank you and follow-up. These postcards can be customized with your own message and branding, and although they are not included in your Pampered Chef materials, they are affordable and can potentially increase sales and bookings. You can track the success of this marketing strategy by keeping a record of sales and bookings from hosts who received postcards and asking for feedback from hosts.
whitetiger
Gold Member
Does anyone have post cards they send to catalog host to keep them going?

I use the Nancy's Cards - Thanks for Booking A Catalog Show, Your Catalog Show Starts Now, How's Your Show Coming, and It's Time To Wrap Up.....I also use a "Catalog Host Bingo" flyer that I will attach. I have been having better catalog shows since doing this! I am closing one today at $478 and 1 booking! I closed one last month at $620 and 1 booking!

BTW - on the flyer, when they acheive the $15 in free product - I just count it as a Cooking Show......I feel if they have done all that extra work - they have worked harder than any Cooking Show Host, and since I provide the ing. for my cooking show hosts, I figure "what's the difference?".

edit - I forgot to add - I send the Bingo Flyer after they receive their host packet.
Both of the attachments are documents I got off from this or other sites and tweaked for myself!

Attachments

• !CATALOG HOST BINGO.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 786
  • Catalog Show Host Letter.doc
    31 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
No, I don't personally have any post cards that I send to catalog hosts. However, I have seen some people on social media share photos of post cards or notes they have received from catalog hosts as a thank you for their support. It's always a nice gesture to show your appreciation for someone who is working hard to keep their business going. Maybe I'll start sending some post cards to my favorite catalog hosts as a way to support them during these tough times.

What are the benefits of sending postcards to my catalog hosts?

Sending postcards to your catalog hosts can help keep them engaged and excited about their party. It also serves as a reminder for them to share the catalog with their friends and family, increasing your potential sales. Additionally, postcards can help build a personal connection with your hosts and make them feel appreciated.

How often should I send postcards to my catalog hosts?

We recommend sending postcards to your catalog hosts at least once a month leading up to their party. This will help keep them motivated and remind them of the upcoming event. You can also send postcards after the party as a thank you and to follow up on any sales or bookings.

Can I customize the postcards with my own message or branding?

Yes, you can customize the postcards with your own message and branding. Pampered Chef offers a variety of postcard templates that you can personalize with your own images and text. This allows you to add a personal touch and make the postcards unique to your business.

Do I have to pay for the postcards or are they included in my Pampered Chef materials?

The postcards are not included in your Pampered Chef materials and will need to be purchased separately. However, they are affordable and can be ordered in bulk to save on costs. Plus, the potential increase in sales and bookings from sending postcards makes it a worthwhile investment.

Can I track the success of sending postcards to my catalog hosts?

Yes, you can track the success of sending postcards by keeping a record of sales and bookings from hosts who received postcards. You can also ask hosts for feedback on whether the postcards were helpful in promoting their party. This information can help you determine the effectiveness of this marketing strategy for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
Replies