• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Success with Consistent Host Coaching!

In summary, it is recommended to coach your hosts at least once a week leading up to their party or event. During your coaching sessions, you should discuss party planning tips, review the host's guest list, provide product information and tips, and go over any incentives or promotions currently available. To keep your hosts engaged and excited, make sure to provide them with a variety of tools and resources such as invitations, social media graphics, and product samples. It is crucial to follow up with your hosts after their party to thank them for their efforts and to discuss their results. This is also a great opportunity to schedule their next party and continue the host coaching process. Host coaching is just as important for online parties as it is for in-person parties,
Dawn4
Gold Member
I never really invested too much time into host coaching. Don't get me wrong, I was in touch and made a few phone calls along the way, but I wasn't doing it consistently. I recently stopped working my day job and have had some extra time so I've really been on top of my shows. WOW!! What a difference it makes. My next two hostesses are so excited and I already have two bookings waiting at each show, and it's all because I have been in touch and have kept the hostess excited. I never would have thought that one or two extra phone calls at just the right time could make such a difference.

That's great! I've tried to improve myself! It worked on my last show because my host signed! Which once she qualifies makes me a Team Leader!!!!! But I agree it does work! It's not too much commitment either and it makes such a difference! I know that it will help my catalog show I've got going be much better since my host is an hour away!

Congrats on becoming Team Leader!! Making those few extra calls really isn't brain surgery. I don't know why I didn't do it before. I always felt like i didn't have the time. It's an extra 5 or 10 minutes out of my day, and it makes a HUGE difference.

1. How often should I coach my hosts?

It is recommended to coach your hosts at least once a week leading up to their party or event. This will help keep them motivated and on track with their goals.

2. What should I include in my host coaching sessions?

During your coaching sessions, you should discuss party planning tips, review the host's guest list, provide product information and tips, and go over any incentives or promotions currently available.

3. How can I keep my hosts engaged and excited about their party?

To keep your hosts engaged and excited, make sure to provide them with a variety of tools and resources such as invitations, social media graphics, and product samples. You can also offer incentives for achieving certain goals.

4. Is it important to follow up with my hosts after the party?

Yes, it is crucial to follow up with your hosts after their party to thank them for their efforts and to discuss their results. This is also a great opportunity to schedule their next party and continue the host coaching process.

5. Can I offer host coaching to my online party hosts as well?

Absolutely! Host coaching is just as important for online parties as it is for in-person parties. You can use email, social media, and other online tools to keep in touch with your hosts and provide them with the necessary information and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • kdangel518