• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Tips for a Successful Party | E-mail Template Included

In summary, when sending an e-mail to someone who has booked a show, make sure to start with a brief introduction and thank them for booking. Outline the key points you want to cover, including the date and time of the show, any specific requirements, and important details about the products or services being showcased. Offer a few recipe options and be open to finalizing the menu together. Keep the e-mail clear, concise, and friendly, and provide your contact information for any questions.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am getting ready to send an e-mail with someone who booked a show. I am so bad at remembering to say what I need to in a phone call so I thought it would be best to do it in written form.

Any suggestions on what to say? I don't want to leave out important points but also don't want to overwhelm her with recipe choices!

I don't talk recipes until about a week before the show - once the invites have gone out, and we have more of a feel how many will be there.

We usually decide on a theme during the first phone call - but about 90% of my shows are Real Food Real Fast shows using the DCB......

Here is the letter I have been using. I email it, and then also send a hard copy. It's formatted to use on paper with some type of border around it. During Nov-Dec I used a Christmas paper, now I'm using a party type paper with balloons and confetti.

Attachments

• TIPS FOR AN AWESOME SHO.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 631
Hi there,First of all, congratulations on booking a show! That's always an exciting opportunity.When it comes to communicating important information in an e-mail, it's always helpful to start with a brief introduction and thank the person for booking the show. From there, you can outline the key points you want to cover, such as the date and time of the show, any specific requirements or requests, and any important details about the products or services you will be showcasing.In terms of recipe choices, it might be helpful to provide a few options and let the person know that you are open to discussing and finalizing the menu together. That way, you can ensure that you are both on the same page and that the person doesn't feel overwhelmed with too many choices.Overall, just be clear, concise, and friendly in your e-mail. And don't forget to include your contact information in case the person has any questions or needs to reach you.Best of luck with your show!Sincerely,

What are some tips for successful host coaching?

1. Start early and communicate regularly with your host. This will help ensure that they are prepared and excited for the party.

2. Encourage your host to invite a variety of guests, including those who may not be familiar with Pampered Chef products.

3. Remind your host to set a specific start and end time for the party to keep things on track.

4. Share the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts.

5. Provide your host with resources, such as catalogs and order forms, to make it easier for them to promote the party to their guests.

How can I help my host increase attendance at the party?

1. Encourage your host to send out invitations at least two weeks in advance to give guests plenty of time to RSVP.

2. Suggest that your host offer an incentive, such as a free gift or a special discount, for guests who bring a friend to the party.

3. Remind your host to follow up with guests who have not yet responded to the invitation.

4. Encourage your host to use social media to promote the party and invite friends.

5. Offer to help your host create a fun and engaging event by providing recipe ideas or hosting a virtual cooking demo.

How should I communicate with my host during the party planning process?

1. Use a combination of methods, such as phone calls, emails, and text messages, to stay in touch with your host.

2. Be responsive and available to answer any questions or concerns your host may have.

3. Ask your host for their preferred method of communication and stick to it.

4. Keep the communication positive and encouraging to keep your host excited and motivated.

5. Offer your support and assistance in any way possible to make the party planning process easier for your host.

What should be included in the e-mail template for host coaching?

The e-mail template for host coaching should include:

1. A warm greeting and thank you for hosting the party.

2. A brief overview of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Reminders for important party details, such as the date, time, and location.

4. Suggestions for how the host can promote the party to their guests.

5. A call to action, such as asking the host to confirm the guest list or share any special requests or dietary restrictions.

What should I do if my host is not meeting their party goals?

1. Communicate with your host and offer support and suggestions to help them reach their goals.

2. Offer to help your host with reaching out to potential guests or promoting the party on social media.

3. Consider offering a special incentive for your host to help motivate them.

4. Encourage your host to focus on the positive aspects of hosting a party, such as having a fun and social event with friends.

5. Be understanding and flexible, and work together with your host to find a solution that works for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchef.angel