1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Host Coaching Host Coaching letter

Discussion in 'Bookings, Sales and Host Coaching' started by Intrepid_Chef, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legacy Member Silver Member

I am getting ready to send an e-mail with someone who booked a show. I am so bad at remembering to say what I need to in a phone call so I thought it would be best to do it in written form.

Any suggestions on what to say? I don't want to leave out important points but also don't want to overwhelm her with recipe choices!

Jan 25, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legacy Member Gold Member

I don't talk recipes until about a week before the show - once the invites have gone out, and we have more of a feel how many will be there.

We usually decide on a theme during the first phone call - but about 90% of my shows are Real Food Real Fast shows using the DCB......

Here is the letter I have been using. I email it, and then also send a hard copy. It's formatted to use on paper with some type of border around it. During Nov-Dec I used a Christmas paper, now I'm using a party type paper with balloons and confetti.

Attached Files:

Jan 25, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar pages for: Host Coaching letter
  1. Host Coaching Host Coaching

2. Host Coaching Host Coaching????