• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalog Shows: Expert Tips from a Host Coach

It's a way of saying, "Hey, we appreciate your business" and "We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase"
Pampered Angel
Does anyone have any tips? My catalog shows usually just barely qualify and seeing as how I have EIGHT catalog shows open this month, I would LOVE to see them do better! :)

Last edited:
In actuality just checking in with them on a scheduled basis should do the trick. Take the time that the catalog show is open. 2 weeks, three, 4 whatever. If it is 3 weeks, I would ask the host if you can contact him/her on this day, this day and this day. At least once a week. First contact, ask them to tell you who they are contacting in terms of how many friends, how many family how many co-works. The next call, see how many orders they have and compare to the original list. Then suggest that they contact neighbors and pick a relative or relatives and friends they did not think about in the first list. Then do it again but this time add people who they do business with. Like the beautician, the doctor or nurses the see. The basic theme here is to contact them at the beginning of each week their party is open and help them add to their list of contacts. The last day, make sure you ask one more time if they remembered to ask everyone they could think of and if need be, let them ask. If you are doing a two "weeker", do the contacts twice a week. Three weeks, do the once a week or maybe every 5 days. Keep them thinking, that is the key. It is no different from us having to keep thinking about who to ask for any thing too. I also help by asking my e-mail list if there is anything they need and I will add it to the party. I think that in 11 years, I have only 31 individual orders. All the rest I have popped on shows.

I offer incentives. For example, if their show is over $500, I give them $5 in free products. If they get 2 or more bookings, I offer another $5 in free products. If they have 4 or more that qualify for the Guest Special, they get another $5 in free products. I also offer incentives for completely filled out (and legible) order forms. (this is usually a free SBRC)You will know which hosts want to work for that extra little carrot. For me, it's worth the potential out of pocket expense.

What is a Host Coach Catalog Show?

A Host Coach Catalog Show is a way for you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual party for your friends and family. Instead of having an in-person party, you will share a digital catalog with your guests and collect orders from them.

How do I become a Host Coach?

To become a Host Coach for a Catalog Show, you simply need to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to make your Catalog Show a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a Host Coach Catalog Show?

Hosting a Host Coach Catalog Show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, having a fun and easy way to shop with friends, and the opportunity to learn new recipes and kitchen tips from your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long does a Host Coach Catalog Show last?

The duration of a Host Coach Catalog Show can vary depending on your preferences and your consultant's recommendations. Typically, they last for about two weeks, giving your guests enough time to browse the catalog, place their orders, and receive their products.

Can I still earn host rewards for a Host Coach Catalog Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a Host Coach Catalog Show. The more orders you collect from your guests, the more rewards you will receive, such as free products and discounts on your own purchases. Your consultant will explain the specific rewards and requirements for your Catalog Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies