• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special - Limited Time Offer!

Thinking I cleared it up I left. Two nights later she calls me on my cell phone demanding to know why she can't use her friend's earned 60% off discount with herearned 60% off discount. They earned them, and 60 plus 60 equals 120% off her cookware. Once again I explained that she would be earning more free products by using her friends discount and thay can't be added together. She had a screaming condescending fit. 60 + 60 = 120! I was proud that I didn't yell back. Finally, I laughed and said "Do you think the company is going to pay you 20% to take our cookware?"
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I am trying to close a show with co-hosts. it is well over $1100.00. P3 is giving me a red flag because each of them ordered the host special of knife blocks. Can they not do that? One will be soooooooooooooo hostile.

No, per the fine print on the flyer, only one of each Host Special item can be ordered by the host(s).

I was afraid of that....snap on that fine print.
Thanks Noora

Would it be worth it to split it into 2 shows? Book 1 off the other and they can get an extra host special as the "past host".

Good thought but it is screwy enough as it is. I talked one into getting the knife block for 1/2 price and she is ok with that.

I had an issue with that when I COMPLETELY EXPLAINED that only one of them could get a host special product but they did not listen. It was about cookware on top of it all! What I did was add up one set at 1/2 off and the host set at 60% off then simply divided that total by two. This way they both paid the same amount. Neither one came out ahead and I didn't loose any money. "The fine" print if not read and made obvious to your host(s), can lead to major problems. I know a consultant who was fairly new and had been forewarned about reading that fine print, that had a party that same month, got three bookings from that party. She too had a host and co-host. It was also during the cookware host special. The party hit high enough to get one 50% item and one 60% host special HOWEVER, she too did not read that fine print and had told them there was no problem about getting all the cookware they wanted at 60% off. Well, that was an issue that caused a really bad situation. Because of the ill feelings about her supposedly mis-representing and cheating them out of their cookware at 60% off, she lost all three of the bookings plus the possibility of re-booking either host. The other issue is that she will never know who else they told about it and ruined future prospects.

At our cluster meetings we have a game we play that informs consultants of upcoming specials, consultant incentives, etc. For example, What can a host purchase with a $567.00 show in February? This game really informs consultants that may not have read all the details.

lockhartkitchen said:
At our cluster meetings we have a game we play that informs consultants of upcoming specials, consultant incentives, etc. For example, What can a host purchase with a $567.00 show in February? This game really informs consultants that may not have read all the details.

That is a great idea!!!! We'll be adding that to our meeting!

Last year I had a past hostess not use her 60% off cookware bonus. I knew the current host wanted to get both 5pc and 7pc so I told her I didn't mind if she wanted to use her friends discount and save even more money. I let her know I wouldn't make any money from doing this but it would give her more free products since it adds to her show total and would open up one of her half priced options.

She insisted that she should get 120% off the cookware...because (talking to me likeI'm the idiot 60 plus 60 equals 120. I then went into more details of why we can't do this. Thinking I cleared it up I left. Two nights later she calls me on my cell phone demanding to know why she can't use her friend's earned 60% off discount with herearned 60% off discount. They earned them, and 60 plus 60 equals 120% off her cookware. Once again I explained that she would be earning more free products by using her friends discount and thay can't be added together. She had a screaming condescending fit. 60 + 60 = 120! I was proud that I didn't yell back. Finally, I laughed and said "Do you think the company is going to pay you 20% to take our cookware?"

I think it finally clicked.

Did she really want to pocket $158 after we handed her $790 of cookware?

So using this training hopefully won't have this happen to anyone on my team.

Chefgirl2 said:
That is a great idea!!!! We'll be adding that to our meeting!

Last year I had a past hostess not use her 60% off cookware bonus. I knew the current host wanted to get both 5pc and 7pc so I told her I didn't mind if she wanted to use her friends discount and save even more money. I let her know I wouldn't make any money from doing this but it would give her more free products since it adds to her show total and would open up one of her half priced options.

She insisted that she should get 120% off the cookware...because (talking to me likeI'm the idiot 60 plus 60 equals 120. I then went into more details of why we can't do this. Thinking I cleared it up I left. Two nights later she calls me on my cell phone demanding to know why she can't use her friend's earned 60% off discount with herearned 60% off discount. They earned them, and 60 plus 60 equals 120% off her cookware. Once again I explained that she would be earning more free products by using her friends discount and thay can't be added together. She had a screaming condescending fit. 60 + 60 = 120! I was proud that I didn't yell back. Finally, I laughed and said "Do you think the company is going to pay you 20% to take our cookware?"

I think it finally clicked.

Did she really want to pocket $158 after we handed her $790 of cookware?

So using this training hopefully won't have this happen to anyone on my team.

That is the funniest thing ever! :D :p I've been asked if people can use their FPV to pay for the balance of their 60% off item, but that one is just so funny. :D

Elaine, there's a website you might enjoy. It's http://www.notalwaysright.com. As in, the customer is not always right. People post the odd things that their customers do and say. It's hysterical. I'll warn you, though, it's addictive.

Rae,
That site is hilarious!! People amaze me. I think I'm going to have to set my timer so I don't waste my day away reading too many of these.

I love the one about hump back whales eating people. It is true because it's in the Bible!

What is the "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer?

The "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer is a limited time promotional deal for hosts and co-hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows them to earn special discounts and rewards on their purchases.

How do I qualify for this special offer?

To qualify for the "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer, you must host or co-host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 buying guests. The offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to book your party before the promotion ends!

What discounts and rewards can I earn through this special offer?

Hosts and co-hosts can earn a variety of discounts and rewards through the "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer, such as free products, 50% off one item, and a percentage off their total purchase. The exact rewards and discounts may vary depending on the total sales and number of buying guests at your party.

Can I combine this offer with other Pampered Chef promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer cannot be combined with any other Pampered Chef promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts through our regular party program in addition to this special offer.

How do I redeem my discounts and rewards from this special offer?

To redeem your discounts and rewards from the "Unlock Savings with Our Host & Co-Host Special" offer, simply add the qualifying items to your cart and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. Make sure to use the same email address that you used to book your party to ensure that the discounts are properly applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethanyN