• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Unique Holiday Gifts? Try Our Station-Style Show!

In summary, Shelbi is proposing that people make their own homemade gifts in the Batter Bowls. Some people might find this idea genius, while others might not.
Shelbi
I have been seeing all these really cute gift ideas using the batter bowls and products and was thinking lately many people do those mason jars with the cookie ingredients or whatever inside just like the batter bowls but what if there was a station styled show where everyone comes and makes their gifts in their containers (pampered chef ones)? Guests order their products ahead of time such as the batter bowl and others then when the products come in set up different stations for each products with the ingredients and how to put it together. I hope that makes sense. I havent had much luck with bookings and sales but I thought it was kind of a neat idea just not sure if itll work since I havent been doing so well in the business. Also has anyone made up some of these and offered them for customers to buy as gifts instead of them buying them and having to put them together themselves?

I've offered them for sale in the past. Sometimes that went well. Sometimes it didn't. I think it was just that things go in and out of popularity.As for your idea about a workshop to put together homemade gifts in the Batter Bowls, I think that's brilliant. To be honest, it's a little late for me to think about something like that this year, but I'm putting it on my list of possibilities for next year. You could set it up like the freezer dinner workshops. People would buy the batter bowls when they registered (like they do with the pantry items). They'd then be given lists of groceries needed for each of the different gifts (brownies, soups, etc.). They'd come to the workshop, where stations would be set up with instructions for assembling each of the gifts. I think it would work. Next year, the second week of December, I might just offer that. Thanks, Shelbi!

Thanks so much! It probably is a bit late for it I hadnt thought about that :) Especially since I dont have have much of a customer base yet. Definitely will do next year if Im still a consultant!

I used to have a consultant who would do the holiday craft fairs but products for sale had to be home made. She got around this by doing little gift sets to sell. Example: the batter bowl mixes and mugs with whisks, cocoa mix and tissue paper. Some craft fairs might not allow this. But it doesn't take much to holiday up our products.

Hi there! I love your idea of hosting a station-style show where guests can come and make their own gifts using Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to showcase the versatility and creativity of our products while also providing a fun and interactive experience for your customers.I think this idea has a lot of potential, especially during the holiday season when people are looking for unique and personalized gifts. You could even offer a special discount for those who attend the show and make their own gifts.As for offering pre-made gifts for customers to purchase, I think that's a great idea as well. It takes the pressure off of them to put the gifts together themselves and also gives you an opportunity to showcase your skills and creativity as a consultant.Don't get discouraged by your previous bookings and sales. Every consultant goes through ups and downs in their business. Keep promoting your events and offering unique ideas like this one, and I'm sure you will see an increase in interest and sales.Best of luck to you! Keep up the great work.

1. What is a "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show"?

A "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates how to make delicious and easy homemade gifts that are perfect for the holiday season. These gifts can be given to friends, family, or even used as hostess gifts for holiday parties.

2. How can I attend a "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show"?

You can attend a "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show" by hosting one yourself or attending a show hosted by a friend or family member. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming shows in your area.

3. Are there any specific recipes featured in a "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show"?

Yes, each "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show" will feature a variety of recipes that are perfect for gift-giving during the holiday season. These recipes may include homemade jams and jellies, flavored oils and vinegars, baked goods, and more.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to make these homemade gifts?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to make the homemade gifts featured in the show. However, the consultant may demonstrate how to use Pampered Chef tools and products to make the process easier and more efficient.

5. Can I customize the homemade gifts for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, the recipes demonstrated in the "Homemade Holiday Gifts Show" can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions or preferences. The consultant can provide tips and suggestions for substitutions or alterations to make the gifts suitable for any dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies