• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!

I found this one that is really cute, I'm going to have to try it.I love that site! I use it all the time to make puzzles for the car club newsletter I edit, when I'm short material and need something to fill a page. (But my last issue just went to press and then I'm done after I mail it out!! I'm giving up that position - too much time.)Thanks for the heads up! :)Here you go.Ann- this site is GREAT! I just made a word search puzzle!! Super easy!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!! :DThanks Ann! Now that you said that I think my husband even has that installed on our computer - he is
Pamprd_Heather
I love doing the "left-right" game at my shows. You know where you have guests pass around a product while you read a little poem and have to pass it to the left any time you say left and to the right when you say right. Does anyone know of a holiday version to do something similar?

do a search in the files under Holiday and it will pull up many docs for holiday ideas.

I got these from another site a couple years ago.

Attachments

• THANKSGIVING VERSION Left - Right Game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 390
  • Christmas Left - Right Game.doc
    23 KB · Views: 505
Now these are pretty cute - I think I might get a little tounge tied if I were to read them however...

Thanks for sharing Lee...

Do you know if these gifts pass throughout the room or do they tend to stay in the same group of people it started with? I found that w/ the original left right game.. and I didnt like that. I'm going to try the Thanksgiving one at my show on Sat. Thanks!

I played a holiday game at a show with over 25 women there and out of all them I had ONE jewish woman. She complained the whole time so the host helped her out. I felt terrible and ashamed that I didn't ask first. But really what do you ask? How many here don't believe in Christmas? I'm just not going to play them anymore! :rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
I played a holiday game at a show with over 25 women there and out of all them I had ONE jewish woman. She complained the whole time so the host helped her out. I felt terrible and ashamed that I didn't ask first. But really what do you ask? How many here don't believe in Christmas? I'm just not going to play them anymore! :rolleyes:

It is hard. In my world xmas does not exist as I live in an observant jewish community. I have to keep reminding myself that to make sales I have to step "outside" of my world. But I can't imagine making a scene over the whole thing, geez.

There are a few holiday games in the game book in the files section.

BTW love the poems Leeanne

Holiday left right gameCan someone please post these 2 games in a pdf file?

Thank You!!!!!!!

lynn

Does anyone have games that are Christian/Christ oriented? I feel I owe my business and everything in my life to God and during Christmas I want to play games that puts the attention on Jesus being born as the real reason for Christmas.

I found some Word Searches on www.apples4theteacher.com that I am going use at my Christmas in November Theme Show tonight.

If you go to www.puzzlemaker.com, you can enter words and create your own word searches and other games. These are also good for cluster meetings!

lynnguilm said:
Can someone please post these 2 games in a pdf file?

Thank You!!!!!!!

lynn

Here you go.

Attachments

• Christmas Left - Right Game.pdf
    15.6 KB · Views: 451
  • THANKSGIVING VERSION Left - Right Game.pdf
    4.6 KB · Views: 23,895
Ann- this site is GREAT! I just made a word search puzzle!! Super easy!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Thanks Ann! Now that you said that I think my husband even has that installed on our computer - he is a school teacher!! Thanks for pointing out resources I already had but did not think of!!!!

I'm happy to help. Goodness knows I've gotten a lot of great tips from this site, so I'm just returning the favor. :)

I use that site occasionally to make puzzles for the car club newsletter I edit, when I'm short material and need something to fill a page. (But my last issue just went to press and then I'm done after I mail it out!! I'm giving up that position - too much time.)

chefann said:
If you go to www.puzzlemaker.com, you can enter words and create your own word searches and other games. These are also good for cluster meetings!

This site rocks!! My son uses it to practice his spelling words, he types all the words in then he does the word search.

1. What is the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!"?

The "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" is a popular party game that involves passing gifts around a circle while following a story or set of instructions. It is a fun and interactive way to exchange gifts during the holiday season.

2. How do I play the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!"?

To play the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!", gather a group of people and have everyone sit in a circle. Choose a story or set of instructions to follow and designate one person to start with a gift. As the story is read or instructions are given, players will pass the gift to the person on their left or right, depending on the direction given. The game continues until the story or instructions are completed, and each player ends up with a gift.

3. Can I customize the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" for my party?

Yes, you can customize the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" to fit the theme of your party or the preferences of your guests. You can create your own story or set of instructions, or even use inside jokes or personal anecdotes to make the game more personalized and entertaining.

4. What types of gifts are suitable for the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!"?

The "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" is typically played with small, inexpensive gifts, such as gag gifts, holiday-themed items, or homemade treats. The game is more about the fun and laughter of exchanging gifts rather than the value of the gifts themselves.

5. Is the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Left-Right Game: Fun Holiday Edition!" can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, you may want to adjust the story or instructions to make it more suitable for younger children or have them sit closer to the adults to ensure they are able to follow along and participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50