• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join My Pampered Chef Journey?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining. Joining as a consultant is easy and can be done online or through a consultant. No experience with direct sales is necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants. The benefits of joining include earning a generous commission, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips. As a consultant, you also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and involve your children in the business.
Tami Baird
I'm so excited to start on this new adventure. I'm a mother of two boys . One is 13 years old and has ADHD and Aspergers. My youngest is 7 years old . I currenting home school both my boy's. I just received my kit and I have one on-line show the 28th of this month. And also have a vendor show on the 30th of this month . Any help would be great. :)

Welcome

Welcome to a wonderful site.

Welcome

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I join your Pampered Chef journey?

Joining my Pampered Chef team is easy! You can sign up online or through a consultant and choose a starter kit that fits your budget and needs.

3. Can I still join even if I have no experience with direct sales?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their experience level.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you can earn a generous commission, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

5. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with being a mother and homeschooling my children?

Pampered Chef allows you to work as much or as little as you want, so you can easily balance it with your other responsibilities. You can also involve your children in your business, making it a fun and educational activity for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT