• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Y'all...i Colored My Hair...

I WANT TO BE ON ALL THE TIME!I have alot of errands this morning (trying to save gas and combine as much as possible), so I might not be on too much today! I WANT THAT...I WANT TO BE ON ALL THE TIME!
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
check out my avatar! Thanks Kacey and Meg!! LOL!!

I 'saw' you on another thread and it confused me! You look good as a brunette too.

now you answered this question with one post.....and now you can go get work done!

Yeah, I thought you were going to get some work done! Hey there- Miss Future Director who SHOULD be a "Super-Uber-Director" get yer southern toosh in gear, make some phone calls, eat some frogs, skip the green beans, it ain't happenin' today and get busy!

(how's that for a kick in the pirate bloomers?I hope that was motivating- I would hate to tick you off!) :)

I think it looks Sexy Erin! Cute!

Oh Wow - Erin - it looks AWESOME!!
You're HOT!!!!

LOVE IT!!! It's stunning!

You look marvelous!

Totally Fab!!!!

Good grief girls....you make me feel fabulous!! LOL!!

FYI~I did work! In the three hours I was off I did the following...

*I packed for my show tomorrow
*I got my 5 50/50 show packets done and ready to mail
*I made out my postcards thanking all who booked at my last show and reminding them of their dates or reminding them that I would be calling to book their dates
*I talked to my last host about closing tonight
*I talked to my hosts for tomorrow
*I talked to a potential recruit about how PC could work for her....

All those talk were on a phone.....

OK...so that is what I did.....thanks for the kick y'all...

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, I thought you were going to get some work done! Hey there- Miss Future Director who SHOULD be a "Super-Uber-Director" get yer southern toosh in gear, make some phone calls, eat some frogs, skip the green beans, it ain't happenin' today and get busy!

(how's that for a kick in the pirate bloomers?I hope that was motivating- I would hate to tick you off!) :)

VERY motivating...see post above..LOL!!
Hmmmmm...me thinky I need some bloomers now.............

Erin, I love the new color!! It always feels good to change things up doesn't it? And especially when it looks good!

I got mine cut today and need to post a pic of it too.

I like your hair too Jennifer! It looks really cute!!

Erin....I love the new color on you! You look like you are losing weight...am I right?

KellyTheChef said:
Erin....I love the new color on you! You look like you are losing weight...am I right?

I wish! :grumpy:
I will be hitting the treadmill in the am to start working out again. I am getting way to close to giving birth weight for my comfort. If only food would not taste so good........

erinyourpclady said:
I wish! :grumpy:
I will be hitting the treadmill in the am to start working out again. I am getting way to close to giving birth weight for my comfort. If only food would not taste so good........

I am right there with ya! It's hard when you LOVE so many things to limit yourself!

KellyTheChef said:
I am right there with ya! It's hard when you LOVE so many things to limit yourself!

I keep hoping that everything will just stop tasting good...you know?
Alas...I think it will not happen. Back to working out and WW.......:cry:

Erin, I have been on WW since November and have just been slacking! Thinking about not eating the things I really want to just makes me sad....potatoe chips call my name daily, sometimes hourly!
Exercise is the only answer...much as I hate to say it!

chefmeg said:
Erin, I have been on WW since November and have just been slacking! Thinking about not eating the things I really want to just makes me sad....potatoe chips call my name daily, sometimes hourly!
Exercise is the only answer...much as I hate to say it!

Yep.....I am a potato chip girl too. Sweets are ok but give me something salty....yummy. I know that WW and working out are the only answers. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill today and ran for over half of it. I also did some crunches...all before 6:15 am!! LOL!!

Not for nothing but I am sneaking up on 1000 and that stripper star Meg! I have a show this morning so now is your chance to catch up and pass me by!! LOL!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! I was still in bed at 6:15! I weigh in today~I am hoping that my power walking thru Busch Gardens for 6 hours on Friday pays off!

erinyourpclady said:
Not for nothing but I am sneaking up on 1000 and that stripper star Meg! I have a show this morning so now is your chance to catch up and pass me by!! LOL!!
you are not sneaking....you are outright running!
I have alot of errands this morning (trying to save gas and combine as much as possible), so I might not be on too much today! I WANT THAT STAR!:cry:

erinyourpclady said:

where do you have a show on a weekday morning?

chefmeg said:
where do you have a show on a weekday morning?

SAHM with school age children.....it freakin rocks! Show starts at 10 am, I should be home by 12. I won't be though as my hosts are really good friends of mine! I am REALLY trying to make my 8 shows a month and by utilizing that SAHM niche..I can totally do it. This will be my last one where no one has kids with them until school starts again though.....

chefmeg said:
you are not sneaking....you are outright running!
I have alot of errands this morning (trying to save gas and combine as much as possible), so I might not be on too much today! I WANT THAT STAR!:cry:

I'd rather run...you get it over with quicker....and I am not just talking about the sticking star! LOL!!

chefmeg said:
WOW!!!!!!!!! I was still in bed at 6:15! I weigh in today~I am hoping that my power walking thru Busch Gardens for 6 hours on Friday pays off!

DH and I have been getting up at 5:15...ahve a cup of coffee and then we both go for a run. I am sticking to the treadmill as the kids are to young to leave at home asleep. I feel good right now.....we shall see at the end of the week.

I weighed in this morning...more then I like but less then I thought. I could seriously stand to lose 50 pounds. I'll start with 20.......

they say lose 10% of your current weight and you have a good start!

Erin, I love your new hair color. Is it your natural color? It looks like it anyway. Great look!!

stacywhitlow said:
Erin, I love your new hair color. Is it your natural color? It looks like it anyway. Great look!!

To be honest....I am not really sure what my natural hair color is! I was a dirty blonde as a child but all those years on the beach kept my hair pretty blonde. I "think" my natural color is a very muddy blonde. I am digging the brown though!

BTW...show is at 600 or so with 2 bookings and a possible HUGE fundraiser (the pta were all there!)! Not bad for a few hours work on a Tuesday morning!

that's a BIG WAHOO!
and I had time to make a dent in my post total!

went to WW~i HAVE GAINED 4.4 LBS IN 3 WEEKS:yuck:
totally disgusted with myself and have pulled out book one and started tracking again! yep, I know...when you don't do what your told, you will not like the results!
I also plan to get up (like really get out of the bed, not just roll over & hit snooze!) at 6:30 tomorrow to go for my walk before DH leaves for work!

erinyourpclady said:
To be honest....I am not really sure what my natural hair color is! I was a dirty blonde as a child but all those years on the beach kept my hair pretty blonde. I "think" my natural color is a very muddy blonde. I am digging the brown though!

I am the same way - having no idea what my natural color is now. I am trying to go natural and I have put 3 different shade of brown on and each time it still does not match my roots when they grow out. It looks black and I am not going from blonde to brown to black hair - i will just have to keep coloring, ha! I did quit highlighting.

no clue here what my natural color is...probably close to what Erin's is now. I color it myself (always have, and always get compliments~love being able to do it cheap!) and I have been using an ash blonde...I really looks good when it goes onto a darker color and brings ou the natural red tones I have, but I don't wind up having red hair! I'll have to see if we have a pic....

Well...I was so good about what I ate today until now. I had some pepper jack cheese and triscuits.....so yummy...although a nice merlot would have made it better! LOL!!
I know I need to go back to WW online but I want to pay 6 months at a time and I can't budget for that right now. I know what I need to do so I just need to do it (story of my life!).

I can relate! I am possesed now though; our leader shared a story about tiny frogs trying to climb a tall tower and the ending was amazing! It totally inspired me not to listen to the negative folks....especially myself!

chefmeg said:
I can relate! I am possesed now though; our leader shared a story about tiny frogs trying to climb a tall tower and the ending was amazing! It totally inspired me not to listen to the negative folks....especially myself!

So here is my problem...I totally think I am fabulous but there is something wrong with my mirror! lol!! I'll never be skinny minny but I sure would like to clothes to fit better!

Love love love the dark hair Erin!

I like it! Looks great!

well, after mongo storms last night, I did not get up at 6:30 and walk! I did go and join my Mom for a walk later in the morning. I have been tracking my points like I am supposed to! I have set little goals for myself~5 LBS NEED TO GO THIS WEEK and then 20 total by the end of the month, 25 by the end of July and 40 gone by the end of September......it's gonna require work on my part, but I am willing to do it! I AM WORTH IT!!!!

chefmeg said:
well, after mongo storms last night, I did not get up at 6:30 and walk! I did go and join my Mom for a walk later in the morning. I have been tracking my points like I am supposed to! I have set little goals for myself~5 LBS NEED TO GO THIS WEEK and then 20 total by the end of the month, 25 by the end of July and 40 gone by the end of September......it's gonna require work on my part, but I am willing to do it! I AM WORTH IT!!!!

I feel ya sister...little goals! At this point getting up everyday and working out is a HUGE deal for me. It helps that DH is sooooo awesome about supporting me. Today food wise is going good. 25 off by September is my first goal.............

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color Erin!!! U LOOK FAB!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jewel
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies