• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Clifford Cake Turn Out? Check Out the Photos!

In summary, to make the Clifford cake, you will need cake mix, eggs, oil, food coloring, and frosting. You can use any type of cake mix, but red velvet or chocolate is recommended for the classic Clifford color. You do not need a special pan, as you can cut out the shape of Clifford using a template. The overall time to make the cake is 1-2 hours. Fondant can be used for decoration, but it may be easier to use red frosting and add details with white frosting or candy pieces.
jrstephens
100_3797.jpg

I hope it uploaded!!!

YEAH!!! It worked!:D

Too adorable

Super cute!!!

Great Job Jennifer! One of these days, I'm going to take a cake decorating class!

Looks great. :)

Great job! My 3 yr old thinks it looks great too!

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! At least that's what my GMIL would say.

My little boy loved it, too! He was excited about it from the time to pan came in the mail for me to make it!

You can do it without classes. :D This is the first one I have done.

If only I were that talented.... I just call the local grocery store... after messing up on my daughters 1st bday cake.. It was supposed to be minni mouse.... It really didnt' look like it at all..... great job Jennifer!!

Jennifer~

That looks super! You did a really good job- especially on the piping of the black...that's where it must have been the hardest!

Turned out great!!

Clifford looks great.
Just don't do Dora!! 21 steps! Enough said. The first one I ever did. Way too much washing of decorator bags.
I do these cakes every year for the kids and they love them. Only problem, I have twins who always want different cakes. It makes for a long night and a messy kitchen. But boy do you feel like a supermom when you hear the gasps at the party! The kids' reaction makes it worth the effort.

peichef said:
But boy do you feel like a supermom when you hear the gasps at the party! The kids' reaction makes it worth the effort.

That is one of the reasons I loved doing it myself!

What ingredients do I need to make the Clifford cake?

To make the Clifford cake, you will need cake mix, eggs, oil, food coloring, and frosting.

Can I use any type of cake mix for the Clifford cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the Clifford cake, but a red velvet or chocolate cake mix is recommended for the classic Clifford color.

Do I need a special pan to make the Clifford cake?

No, you do not need a special pan to make the Clifford cake. You can use a regular rectangular or round cake pan and cut out the shape of Clifford using a template.

How long does it take to make the Clifford cake?

The overall time to make the Clifford cake will vary depending on the cake mix and frosting you use, but it typically takes about 1-2 hours from start to finish.

Can I use fondant to decorate the Clifford cake?

Yes, you can use fondant to decorate the Clifford cake, but it may be easier to use red frosting and add details with white frosting or candy pieces to achieve the iconic Clifford look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefshawna