• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Recipe for the Almond Crunch Bark

In summary, to make Almond Crunch Bark, you will need white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, chopped almonds, dried cranberries, and crushed pretzels. To melt the chocolate, microwave it in 30-second intervals until smooth. You can use any type of chocolate for this recipe and can store the bark in the refrigerator or freezer. You can also customize the toppings according to your preferences.
Jinkies
The recipe has almonds, rice crispy's, cranberries, white chocolate. Does anyone have the recipe or where I can find it? TIA!:)

It should still be on CC. That's where I get it every year.

Thank you! <3 <3 <3

I just read that entire thread, and I see KellyTheChef has always been hilarious!

"I gave away three gift bags just to get it out of the house, then bought the ingredients to make more. DOH!" :D:p:love:

1. What ingredients do I need to make Almond Crunch Bark?

To make Almond Crunch Bark, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup crushed pretzels

2. How do I melt the chocolate for the Almond Crunch Bark?

To melt the chocolate, place the white chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips in separate microwave-safe bowls. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue microwaving in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.

3. Can I use different types of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. Milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, or a combination of different chocolates can all be used to make Almond Crunch Bark.

4. How do I store the Almond Crunch Bark?

To store the Almond Crunch Bark, place it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it for longer storage.

5. Can I use different toppings for this recipe?

Yes, you can customize the toppings for this recipe according to your preferences. Some other great topping options include chopped nuts, dried fruit, shredded coconut, or crushed cookies. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KaryCam