• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! P3 and Credit Cards on Mystery Host Show

In summary, P3 stands for "Party, Product, and Payday" and is a term used in direct sales. A Mystery Host Show allows all guests to have a chance to win host rewards, with the host being chosen randomly at the end. Credit cards can be used as a form of payment for purchases on a Mystery Host Show and host rewards can be redeemed by following specific instructions. It is also possible to earn credit card rewards when making purchases on a Mystery Host Show, as long as the credit card company allows for rewards on direct sales purchases.
Chefstover2
OK, my November $1K Mystery Host show is $1500 with just 7 participants and I'm trying desperately to get it all input. Now I'm finding out that I can only use max of 2 credit cards to pay for the host order, while 6 of my 7 hosts gave me card #s. :eek:

I need suggestions on how to balance this all out and still not have to chase them all down for checks. Many of them paid for their guest orders via credit card...can I over-pay on those orders so that it balances out? I've GOT to get this submitted tonight!

Last edited:
I told the hosts that they could only pay with cc/debit card if they already paid for one of their orders with their cc/debit card. Then I just charged the card more on the order to pay for the host orders. Does that make sense?

Great show, btw!

Thanks, Jae. I KNEW someone would know the answer.

What is P3?

P3 stands for "Party, Product, and Payday." It is a term used in direct sales to refer to hosting a party, selling products, and earning income.

How does a Mystery Host Show work?

In a Mystery Host Show, one person hosts the party but all guests have the chance to win the host rewards. The host is chosen randomly at the end of the party and receives all the host rewards earned from the party.

Can I use credit cards to make purchases on a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, most direct sales companies allow customers to use credit cards as a form of payment for purchases, including those made on a Mystery Host Show.

How do I redeem my host rewards from a Mystery Host Show?

Once the host is chosen at the end of the party, they will be given instructions on how to redeem their rewards. This may include contacting the consultant or placing an order using a special host code.

Can I earn credit card rewards when making purchases on a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, as long as your credit card company allows for rewards on direct sales purchases, you should be able to earn rewards when using your credit card on a Mystery Host Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
esavvymom