• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help on Co-Host in Ppp

In summary, a co-host in PPP is a secondary device that supports the primary device in establishing and maintaining a network connection. It can improve reliability, distribute workload, and prevent a single point of failure. To set up a co-host, the primary device must be configured to allow multiple connections, and the secondary device must be configured to act as a co-host. Any device that supports PPP can be used as a co-host, but having too many may affect network performance.
J.Corley
I am trying to set up a show that has co-hosts. Is this not possible in PPP? I has the option there but it won't let me select it.
Jennifer

You need to add the host, then another guest....then you should be able to select the 2nd person as a co-host. does that work?

Just add the co-host's name as the 2nd guest and then in the screen above her name, there is a circle where you click that she is the co-host.

Then when it comes time to close the show, and if they are splitting the free product value, you'll need to enter in how much each co-host gets so it will calculate properly. You do that ITEMS screen on the right where it says HOST SPLIT.

Hope that helps! :)

Duh!Thank you guys! I see now!

, thank you for reaching out about setting up a show with co-hosts. It is definitely possible to have co-hosts for a PPP show. When setting up your show, make sure to select the "Co-Host" option under the "Host Options" tab. This should allow you to choose co-hosts and assign them tasks for the show. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to your upline or the PPP support team for further assistance. Best of luck with your show!

What is a co-host in PPP?

A co-host in PPP (Point-to-Point Protocol) is a secondary device or computer that helps the primary device in establishing and maintaining a connection to the internet or another network. It acts as a backup or support system for the primary device.

Why would I need a co-host in PPP?

You may need a co-host in PPP if you want to improve the reliability and stability of your internet or network connection. Having a co-host can also help distribute the workload and prevent a single point of failure.

How do I set up a co-host in PPP?

To set up a co-host in PPP, you will need to first configure the primary device to allow for multiple connections. Then, connect the secondary device to the primary device using a crossover cable or a network switch. Finally, configure the secondary device to act as a co-host.

What types of devices can be used as a co-host in PPP?

Any device that can support PPP and has the necessary ports and connections can be used as a co-host. This includes computers, routers, switches, and modems.

Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts I can have in PPP?

There is no specific limit to the number of co-hosts you can have in PPP. However, the performance and stability of your network may be affected if you have too many co-hosts. It is recommended to only have a few co-hosts for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • jenandnelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Adrian