• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Active Status: Understanding Commissionable Sales and Requirements

In summary, Active Status refers to a user's current availability and ability to participate on a platform or within a community. The process for changing your status from Inactive to Active may vary depending on the platform or community, and you can still receive notifications while on Active Status. The duration of Active Status also varies and there may be a way to see who else is on Active Status depending on the platform or community.
cochef
Gold Member
I know I can come here for a quick answer. If I turned in $35.50 commisionable sales in August, and nothing so far in September, do I need to turn in $150 for September, or will the $35.50 count towards $150, leaving $114.50? Hope what I am asking makes sense. I have read the policy and actually can't find a specific answer. Thanks so much.

I know I can come here for a quick answer. If I turned in $35.50 commisionable sales in August, and nothing so far in September, do I need to turn in $150 for September, or will the $35.50 count towards $150, leaving $114.50? Hope what I am asking makes sense. I have read the policy and actually can't find a specific answer. Thanks so much.

I think it's $150 for September- because it's $150 per month and they let you slide for 1 month. So I don't think the $35.50 would count at all. I would definitely call HO.

I'm pretty sure DebPC is correct. The $35 won't count toward anything. You'll need to submit $150 this month in order to stay active.

Thank you. Re-reading the policy, I think I was remembering the "old" policy.

You have to turn in $150 in commissionable sales every month to remain active. If you turned in $35.50 for August then you were not active. If you don't turn in $150 or more for September then you will be considered inactive and lose your career sales. In other words if you are inactive for two months in a row, then you lose your career sales. If you remain inactive for 6 months then you are no longer a consultant. No. The $35.50 will NOT count toward September sales.

1. What does it mean to be on "Active Status"?

Active Status refers to a user's current availability and ability to participate on a platform or within a community. It typically indicates that the user is actively using the platform and can receive notifications and engage in discussions or activities.

2. How can I change my status from "Inactive" to "Active"?

The process for changing your status from Inactive to Active may vary depending on the platform or community. Some may have a button or option to toggle your status, while others may require you to log in or engage in certain activities to be considered active. Check the platform's settings or contact the community administrator for more information.

3. Can I still receive notifications if I am on "Active Status"?

Yes, being on Active Status means that you are actively using the platform and can receive notifications for new messages, updates, or other important information. If you do not wish to receive notifications, you may need to change your status to Inactive or adjust your notification settings.

4. How long does my "Active Status" last?

The duration of Active Status may vary depending on the platform or community. Some may have a specific time limit, while others may keep you on Active Status until you manually change it or become inactive for a certain period of time. Check the platform's guidelines or contact the community administrator for more information.

5. Is there a way to see who else is on "Active Status"?

This depends on the platform or community. Some may have a feature that allows you to see who else is currently active, while others may not have this option. If you are unable to find this information, you can reach out to the community administrator for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smilesarepriceless