• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Brainstorm a Dessert That Can Sit Out.

In summary, when brainstorming a dessert that can sit out, it is important to consider factors such as the temperature and humidity of the environment, the ingredients being used, and the length of time the dessert will need to sit out. Some examples of desserts that can sit out include cookies, brownies, fruit tarts, and pound cake. To ensure the safety of your dessert, use non-perishable ingredients and store it properly. Some desserts, like custards and cream-based desserts, should not be left out at room temperature. The length of time a dessert can sit out before needing to be refrigerated varies, but generally it is recommended to refrigerate after 2-3 days to ensure freshness and safety.
Maragib
I need help thinking of a dessert that I can donate to a local fundraising auction. It will be prepared ahead of time and will be sitting out at the event so people can see it. I want it to be impressive even though I am donating it I figured I can still slap on a typed up recipe and a business card. But I don't know that many desserts that can sit out at an event on display and still taste good later.... help!
Mara

The Truffle Brownie Cups!

Good ole standard Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake........I did this for a dessert tasting fundraiser last year in which people get to try desserts from various bakeries and ended up that I made to many LOL So I donated the extras for door prizes and people were trying to buy them from the winners LOL

Pina Colada Upside Down Cake.

Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries

If you have the Silicone cupcake pan, use it with a regular Brownie mix, and add one
teaspoon of peanut butter chips to each unbaked cupcake. They look so appealing on a nice round plate, and do not require frosting. They are great hand to mouth desserts.

1. What are some factors to consider when brainstorming a dessert that can sit out?

When brainstorming a dessert that can sit out, it is important to consider factors such as the temperature and humidity of the environment, the ingredients being used, and the length of time the dessert will need to sit out.

2. Can you provide some examples of desserts that can sit out?

Yes, some examples of desserts that can sit out include cookies, brownies, fruit tarts, and pound cake. These desserts have a longer shelf life and can withstand being left out at room temperature for a period of time.

3. How can I ensure that my dessert will be safe to sit out?

To ensure the safety of your dessert, it is important to use ingredients that are not highly perishable, such as butter, sugar, and flour. It is also important to properly store your dessert, covering it with plastic wrap or storing it in an airtight container to prevent contamination.

4. Are there any desserts that should not be left out?

Yes, there are some desserts that are not suitable for sitting out at room temperature, such as custards, mousse, and cream-based desserts. These desserts contain ingredients that are highly perishable and can spoil quickly if left out for too long.

5. How long can a dessert typically sit out before it needs to be refrigerated?

The length of time a dessert can sit out before needing to be refrigerated depends on factors such as the ingredients used and the temperature of the environment. Generally, most desserts can sit out for 2-3 days before they should be refrigerated to ensure freshness and safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ChefBeckyD