• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Looking for Recruiting Catalog Labels

In summary, recruiting catalog labels are small adhesive labels that can be customized with your contact information and a unique code. They help streamline the recruiting process and make it easier to track and follow up with potential recruits. You can order these labels through your Pampered Chef consultant website or contact your consultant/team leader for assistance. It's recommended to have a few on hand for networking events and parties, but you can also order larger quantities for specific campaigns or events. To use these labels effectively, make sure your contact information is clear, include a call to action, place them strategically in your catalogs, use them consistently, and follow up with potential recruits who use them to join your team.
raebates
Staff member
I have someone looking for the labels you can print from CC to put on the front of the catalog. A search on CC brings up 110 possible resources, but none of them look like what I'm looking for.

Turned to Live Chat. Found them. For the record, here's the answer.Hover over MY SHOWS
Click on SHOW PLANNING MATERIALS in the drop-down
Click on PRINTABLE LABELS on the left
BOOKING AND RECRUITING is one of the tabs

Can someone point me in the right direction?You can find the labels to print for the front of the catalog by going to the "Marketing Materials" section on your CC account. From there, click on the "Catalog Labels" option. This will bring up a page with different label templates to choose from. Select the one you want and click on "Download" to save it to your computer. You can then print the labels from your computer and attach them to the front of your catalog.

What are recruiting catalog labels and why do I need them?

Recruiting catalog labels are small adhesive labels that can be placed on the back of Pampered Chef catalogs. They contain your contact information and a unique code that allows potential recruits to easily join your team. These labels help streamline the recruiting process and make it easier to track and follow up with potential recruits.

How do I order recruiting catalog labels?

You can order recruiting catalog labels through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" section. From there, you can select "Recruiting Labels" and place your order. You can also contact your consultant or team leader for assistance with ordering labels.

Can I customize my recruiting catalog labels?

Yes, you can customize your recruiting catalog labels with your own contact information and personalized message. This can help make your labels more eye-catching and memorable for potential recruits. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your personal branding.

How many recruiting catalog labels should I order?

The number of recruiting catalog labels you order will depend on the size of your business and your recruiting goals. It's always a good idea to have a few on hand for networking events and parties, but you can also order larger quantities if you have a specific recruiting campaign or event planned.

Are there any tips for using recruiting catalog labels effectively?

Yes, here are a few tips for using your recruiting catalog labels effectively: 1) Make sure your contact information is clear and easy to read. 2) Include a call to action on your label, such as "Join my team!" 3) Place your labels on the back cover or inside cover of your catalogs for maximum visibility. 4) Use your labels consistently on all of your catalogs to create a cohesive branding message. 5) Follow up with potential recruits who have used your labels to join your team and thank them for their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies