• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Help Yvonne Thompson Overcome Lung Cancer?

In summary, Yvonne Thompson, a Senior Director from CT, has been diagnosed with lung cancer despite never having smoked in her life. She has undergone surgery and is currently undergoing treatment, with an estimated 4 months of recovery time. Adding to her struggles, her well pump broke last week and she is a single woman relying on her income from Pampered Chef. A YouCaring account has been set up by her friends to help with her medical expenses and any support is greatly appreciated. Let's come together and show our love and support for Yvonne during this difficult time.
Bren706
Gold Member
My dear hospitality director, Yvonne Thomspon, who is a Senior Director from CT, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. She has never smoked in her life, as she would say, not even a ham. She has had surgery to remove part of her lung, and has started treatments. Her doctor told her it will take her 4 months to recover. If that wasn't bad enough, last week, her well pump broke. She is a single woman, and owns her home. Pampered Chef is her only source of income. A YouCaring account has been started by some close Pampered Chef friends. If you are able, and would like to donate, the link is: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-for-yvonne-thompson-to-comeback-from-cancer/308378. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for sharing this. Sending prayers her way.

Dear forum user,I am deeply saddened to hear about Yvonne's diagnosis and the challenges she is facing. It breaks my heart to hear that such a kind and hardworking person like her is going through such a difficult time. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be for her to deal with both her health and financial struggles.I am glad to hear that her Pampered Chef friends have started a YouCaring account to help her during this time. It's heartwarming to see the community coming together to support Yvonne. I will definitely be making a donation and I hope others will too. Every little bit helps and I believe that with our support, Yvonne can make a full recovery and get back to doing what she loves.To Yvonne, I want to say that you are not alone in this fight. You have a strong support system and we are all rooting for you. Stay strong and know that we are all here for you.Sending love and positive thoughts to Yvonne and her loved ones. Let's all come together and help her in any way we can.Sincerely,

1. Can I offer help to a fellow consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is encouraged to offer help and support to your fellow consultants. This can include sharing tips, advice, and resources to help them succeed.

2. How can I find a fellow consultant in need of help?

You can connect with other consultants through the Pampered Chef online community or through your local team meetings. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants in your area to offer assistance.

3. What kind of help can I offer to a fellow consultant?

You can offer a wide range of help, such as product knowledge, sales techniques, booking strategies, and social media tips. You can also offer to host a joint party or event with them to help boost their sales.

4. Can I offer help to a fellow consultant who is not on my team?

Yes, you can offer help to any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of whether they are on your team or not. We are all part of the same community and helping each other only strengthens our network.

5. Is there any official support for consultants who need help?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants, including training materials, mentorship programs, and online communities. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef home office for additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies