• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Overfill My Confetti Salsa? Help Needed!

In summary, the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco is a spicy salsa that is made with fresh tomatoes as the main ingredient. It can last up to 5 days in the fridge and can be customized with other vegetables such as bell peppers, corn, or avocado. Canned tomatoes can also be used as a substitute, but make sure to drain them well before adding to the salsa. The heat level can be adjusted by adding more or less jalapenos according to personal preference.
cochef
Gold Member
Help - when I made this, it came out like mush with no flavor :yuck: I thought I had the right amount of ingredients but the MFP was pretty full and hard to chop. The chunks did not seem to move to the bottom like in the video and everything in the bottom just kept getting mushed up. Did I have it too full? Any suggestions are welcome.

There is another thread about the MFP that has a lot of good feedback/suggestions. I'm not savvy enough to post a link, but do a search on the MFP.

How strange - I have made it a number of times and that has not happened. Please make sure you add and chop the ingredients as directed. I know it is important that they be added by the heaviest/more dense first. Are you adding ingredients that have been cut too small?

You also need to watch how much you put in. It says 1/3 of pepper which isn't very much.

otisbg said:
How strange - I have made it a number of times and that has not happened. Please make sure you add and chop the ingredients as directed. I know it is important that they be added by the heaviest/more dense first. Are you adding ingredients that have been cut too small?

Maybe that was the problem. I was going by the video where they added the mango first. I will try again and put the heavier stuff in first. Thanks.

1. What is the main ingredient in the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco?

The main ingredient in the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco is fresh tomatoes.

2. Is the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco spicy?

Yes, the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco has a mild level of spiciness. However, you can adjust the heat by adding more or less jalapenos according to your taste preference.

3. Can I use canned tomatoes instead of fresh for the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco?

While we recommend using fresh tomatoes for the best flavor and texture, you can certainly use canned tomatoes as a substitute. Just make sure to drain them well before adding to the salsa.

4. How long does the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco last in the fridge?

The salsa can last up to 5 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to give it a good stir before serving as the ingredients may settle over time.

5. Can I add other vegetables to the Help-Confetti Salsa Fiasco?

Absolutely! The recipe is very versatile and you can add any vegetables you like such as bell peppers, corn, or avocado. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces to match the size of the other ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • lt1jane
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies