• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show earn you free products?

In summary, as a host of a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn 10-15% of the total sales in free product. You can choose which products you want for free and receive your free product credit immediately after your show closes. This applies to both in-person and virtual cooking shows, and even if you have a small guest list, you can still earn free product.
Carolyn
I am Carolyn Roth a Pampered Chef Consultant, fairly new to this business. I have done a few cooking shows and enjoy them every time. I love meeting people and I especially love it when my hosts earns free product. They are always so excited and it leaves me with a special feeling knowing that I just helped someone earn something that they didn't see feasible.

Welcome to CS Carolyn !!

Welcome to PC and CS! I have always been glad I discovered this site some time ago. I have found answers to lots of questions here.

What a wonderful outlook on the business. Welcome. You'll find PC incredibly rewarding. You'll also find this site fun and helpful.

1. How much free product can I earn by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

The amount of free product you can earn as a host depends on the total sales of your cooking show. You can earn 10% of the total sales in free product, with the potential to earn up to 15% if your show reaches certain sales levels.

2. Can I choose which products I want for free?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to choose which products you want for free from the Pampered Chef catalog. You can also use your free product credit towards discounted items.

3. How long does it take to receive my free product as a host?

Your free product credit will be available to use immediately after your cooking show closes. You can redeem your credit online or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I earn free product as a virtual cooking show host?

Yes, virtual cooking show hosts can also earn free product. The process is the same as hosting an in-person cooking show, and your free product credit will be available after your virtual show closes.

5. Can I still earn free product if I don't have a large guest list for my cooking show?

Yes, you can still earn free product even if you have a small guest list. As long as your show reaches a minimum sales level, you will earn 10% of the total sales in free product. Additionally, you can earn up to 15% in free product if your show reaches certain sales levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LorieC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Nikki Wortman