• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to join me on my journey as a Pampered Chef and Avon consultant?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef and Avon, you will need to visit their respective websites and sign up as a consultant. Both companies have minimum sales requirements to remain a consultant, and they offer extensive training and support for new consultants. You can sell products from both companies at the same time, and there are various ways to network and grow your business, such as hosting parties, attending events, and utilizing social media.
PeggyB
My name is Peggy and I have just started selling The Pampered Chef. I also am a consultant for Avon Products and enjoy selling and networking with other people.
I am looking forward to selling and meeting new people with this journey.

Welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef!

Thank you and I am looking forward to learning about all the products and tools to make Pampered Chef successful.

There are a number of well established consultants on here that are great at sharing. I get on here almost everyday to check what is new.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef and Avon?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef and Avon, you will need to visit their respective websites and sign up as a consultant. You will need to provide some basic information and pay a fee to get started.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain a consultant for both companies?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Avon have minimum sales requirements to remain a consultant. These requirements may vary depending on your location and the specific policies of each company.

3. What kind of support and training is provided for new consultants?

Both Pampered Chef and Avon offer extensive training and support for new consultants. This may include online training, in-person training events, and mentorship programs to help you succeed in your business.

4. Can I sell both Pampered Chef and Avon products at the same time?

Yes, you can sell both Pampered Chef and Avon products at the same time. In fact, many consultants find success in selling products from both companies as it allows for a wider variety of products to offer to their customers.

5. How can I network and grow my business as a consultant for Pampered Chef and Avon?

There are many ways to network and grow your business as a consultant for Pampered Chef and Avon. Some ideas include hosting parties, attending vendor events, utilizing social media, and reaching out to friends and family for support. Don't be afraid to get creative and try new ways to connect with potential customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Larene Hall