• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?

In summary, to earn the FastTrak to director bonus as a new Team Leader with Pampered Chef, you must promote within your first 30 days by achieving at least $1,250 in sales and having at least one active recruit on your team. This will also grant you a higher commission rate, access to leadership bonuses and overrides, and a free RockCrok cooking vessel. To continue growing your business and reaching the next level, it is important to consistently book and host parties, follow up with potential customers and recruits, and utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef. This group is also a valuable source of support and guidance for your journey.
Tiffypcc
Hi everyone! I am so excited to join this group for more help with my new business! I have promoted to Team Leader in my first 30 days, have received my free RockCrok and am so excited to continue on this journey so that I can earn the FastTrak to director bonus!

Welcome to CS!

Tiffy, welcome to CS. This is a great site to find answers and ideas.

1. How do I earn the FastTrak to director bonus as a new Team Leader?

To earn the FastTrak to director bonus, you must promote to Team Leader within your first 30 days with Pampered Chef. This means achieving at least $1,250 in sales and having at least one active recruit on your team. Once you have achieved this, you will receive a $150 bonus in addition to your regular commission.

2. What are the benefits of promoting to Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will receive a higher commission rate of 25% on your personal sales, as well as the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses and overrides on your team's sales. You will also have access to exclusive training and support from Pampered Chef leaders.

3. What is the RockCrok and how can I get one for free?

The RockCrok is a versatile cooking vessel that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill. As a new Team Leader, you will receive a free RockCrok as a reward for promoting within your first 30 days with Pampered Chef. This is a great tool to showcase at your parties and increase your sales.

4. How can I continue to grow my business and reach the next level?

To continue growing your business and reach the next level, it is important to consistently book and host parties, follow up with potential customers and recruits, and continue to build your team. Utilize the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef to help you achieve your goals.

5. What is the best way to utilize this group for support and guidance?

This group is a great resource for support and guidance on your Pampered Chef journey. Be sure to actively participate in discussions, ask questions, and share your successes and challenges. You can also reach out to your upline mentor or director for personalized support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Kelly Crantford