• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jeannie Shaffer, the new consultant in town?

In summary, Jeannie Shaffer is a new consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company offering high-quality kitchen tools and products. To purchase products from Jeannie, you can host a party, attend a cooking class, or order through her personal website. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers benefits such as earning commissions, discounts on products, and the opportunity to build a business and team with support and training. For more information, you can reach out to Jeannie through her personal website or social media.
JeannieShaffer
my name is Jeannie Shaffer and I just signed up to be a consultant! I am very excited and hope for a great future in it.

Yay! Welcome aboard, Jeannie. Best wishes on your new business.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to the business. You will be able to find lots of helpful things here.

1. Who is Jeannie Shaffer?

Jeannie Shaffer is a new consultant in town for Pampered Chef. She has recently signed up to be a consultant and is excited to start her journey with the company.

2. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining.

3. How can I purchase products from Jeannie Shaffer?

You can purchase products from Jeannie Shaffer by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending one of her cooking classes, or by placing an order through her personal Pampered Chef website.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to build your own business and team. You also have access to training and support from the company.

5. How can I contact Jeannie Shaffer for more information?

You can contact Jeannie Shaffer through her personal Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to her through social media. She would be happy to answer any questions you have about the company or her products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Potts
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jeanniec
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Christina S Garcia