• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kimberly and What Is Her Passion for Cooking?

In summary, Kimberly is a Pampered Chef consultant who lives in Maryland and has a passion for cooking as a side hobby. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, reading, spending time with her family, and doing crafts. Recently becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, she is excited to share her love for cooking and her experience with the products with others. Customers can expect a knowledgeable and passionate consultant who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
Kimberly Bradish
Hi all! My name is Kimberly and I have just become a Pampered Chef consultant! I currently live in Maryland, but come originally from Massachusetts. I have a husband, Bob, and a son, Kipp. I work as a Shift Lead/Veterinary Assistant/Customer Service Coordinator at a Pet Hospital. I love my job, but I also love to cook as a side hobby and I also do most of the cooking for my family. I would actually rather cook in then eat out! I love to go hiking, reading, spending time with my family, and doing crafts!

Welcome to CS Kimberly!

Welcome to a place you can find lots of ideas and recipes!

1. Who is Kimberly?

Kimberly is a Pampered Chef consultant who currently lives in Maryland but is originally from Massachusetts. She is a wife and mother, and also works as a Shift Lead/Veterinary Assistant/Customer Service Coordinator at a Pet Hospital.

2. What is Kimberly's passion for cooking?

Kimberly's passion for cooking is a side hobby that she enjoys in addition to her job and family. She loves to cook for her family and prefers to cook at home rather than eat out.

3. What does Kimberly enjoy doing in her free time?

In her free time, Kimberly loves to go hiking, reading, spending time with her family, and doing crafts.

4. How did Kimberly become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Kimberly recently became a Pampered Chef consultant and is excited to share her love for cooking with others. She enjoys using Pampered Chef products in her own kitchen and wanted to share that experience with others.

5. What can customers expect from Kimberly as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Customers can expect a knowledgeable and passionate consultant in Kimberly. She loves using Pampered Chef products and will be able to offer advice and tips for using them in the kitchen. She is also dedicated to providing excellent customer service and making sure her customers are satisfied with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Lisa Frederick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM