• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef community offers a variety of benefits such as flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and discounts on products. To join, you can contact a current consultant or visit the website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, and no previous sales experience is necessary. You can still be a consultant while holding a full-time job, as the business allows for flexibility.
KimPCnjtn
I have been using Pampered Chef products for over 20 years. I became a consultant the end of July, and am so happy I came across this forum. I have found many good ideas. Thank you.

Welcome Kim to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! So glad our forum is helpful to you. Please post and pay it forward.

KimPCnjtn said:
I have been using Pampered Chef products for over 20 years. I became a consultant the end of July, and am so happy I came across this forum. I have found many good ideas. Thank you.
Welcome! This is a great resource!

Welcome! I hope you'll participate in the conversations. This site has been a great boon to my business.

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef community, including flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and discounts on products. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants and the chance to build your own business.

2. How do I join the Pampered Chef community?

To join, you can contact a current consultant or visit our website and click on "Join Us" to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the materials you need to get started.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, and training materials. It also includes a personal website and access to our consultant community.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful. All you need is a passion for our products and a desire to share them with others.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and do Pampered Chef as a side business. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, making it the perfect opportunity for busy individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • ChefSBell