• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What benefits can I get as a new consultant for a direct sales company?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you are eligible for a starter kit, discount on products, training and support, and commission on sales. These benefits can be taken advantage of as soon as you sign up. You can also host your own parties to earn commission. To maintain your consultant status, you must have a minimum of $150 in personal sales every three months. To grow your business, you can host parties, network, use social media, attend events, and provide excellent customer service.
mmof2grls
My name is Stephanie. I am a new consultant as of December 31st 2016. So I was able to sign up just in time to get the awesome benefits. I have did a virtual party for myself in December then just closed another for my 2nd cousin, starting one today for a friend. I am so excited to be here. Hope to get lots of info. I am happily married with 4 girls, 3 bio one step. One is 18 and out of the house the others are 15, 13, and 2 1/2. I know I was almost done. LOL I am in the Puget Sound area in Washington State, Federal Way to be exact.

Welcome to CS Stephanie!

Awesome way to start! Sounds like you are jumping right in. I'm still too chicken to even try a virtual party. I've heard the area you live is beautiful.

1. What benefits are available for new consultants?

As a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you are eligible for a variety of benefits including a starter kit with all the necessary tools to get your business started, a discount on products for personal use, training and support from your upline and the company, and the opportunity to earn commission on sales.

2. When can I start taking advantage of these benefits?

You can start taking advantage of these benefits as soon as you sign up as a consultant. This means that you can start using your discount, attending training sessions, and selling products to earn commission right away!

3. Can I host my own parties as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to host your own parties and earn commission on the sales made during those parties. This is a great way to introduce your friends and family to the products and build your customer base.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain my consultant status?

Yes, in order to maintain your consultant status and continue receiving benefits, you must have a minimum of $150 in personal sales every three months. This can be achieved through your own sales or through hosting parties.

5. How can I grow my business as a new consultant?

There are many ways to grow your business as a new consultant, including hosting parties, networking with friends and family, utilizing social media, and attending local events and fairs. It's also important to consistently follow up with customers and provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat business and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dori Locks
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carrie Potashnick