• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring and Summer Healthy and Weight Loss Recipes from Top TV Hosts

In summary, "Healthy Shows" and "WW Shows" are two types of cooking demonstrations offered by Pampered Chef. Healthy Shows focus on creating nutritious meals and snacks, while WW Shows feature recipes approved by Weight Watchers for those following their program. These shows feature easy-to-make recipes using simple techniques and readily available ingredients, and Pampered Chef products can still be used in these shows. Anyone can attend and enjoy these shows, regardless of dietary restrictions, and they can also be hosted at home for a fun and interactive cooking experience.
Kathytnt
I am wanting to emphasis healthy and weight loss or weight watchers shows this spring and summer - Who has some great recipes that they use

I have run into several hosts that are losing weight and I am sure many of their guests might also like more healhty recipes - I have the Good for You cook book and I am looking forward to earning the new Salad recipe cards.

I don't have the recipe, I'm actually trying to get it myself, It's called Oriental Vegetable Pizza, supposed to be in Light & Tasty? Would be worth 2 pts per serving for someone on WW...plus you can go to ww web site and get recipe...they aren't that great for shows though sometimes, I've looked before

DO you have the it's good for you cookbook?? those are really light and healthy... for weight watcher's shows.

1. What are "Healthy Shows" and "WW Shows"?

"Healthy Shows" and "WW Shows" are two types of cooking demonstrations offered by Pampered Chef. Healthy Shows focus on creating nutritious meals and snacks, while WW Shows feature recipes approved by Weight Watchers for those following their program.

2. Are the recipes used in these shows easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes demonstrated in Healthy and WW Shows are designed to be easy and convenient to make, using simple cooking techniques and readily available ingredients.

3. Can I still use Pampered Chef products in these shows?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that can be incorporated into Healthy and WW Shows to make meal prep and cooking even easier.

4. Do I have to follow a specific diet to attend these shows?

No, anyone can attend and enjoy Healthy and WW Shows, regardless of dietary restrictions or preferences. These shows simply offer options for those looking to make healthier choices in their cooking and eating habits.

5. Can I host a Healthy or WW Show at my home?

Yes, you can host a Healthy or WW Show at your home and invite friends and family to join in. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about healthy cooking and try new recipes together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows