• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Hawaiian Meatball Recipe | Delicious and Easy to Make

In summary, to make Hawaiian meatballs, you will need ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, eggs, pineapple chunks, brown sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch. You can use ground pork or ground turkey for a different flavor, and you can also use canned pineapple chunks. The meatballs can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. You can also use a different type of sauce, such as teriyaki or sweet and sour, or make your own using ketchup, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
avelissar
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever heard of a Pampered Chef Hawaiian Meatball recipe? My past host, claims she had it at a show and would love the recipe. I told her I would ask...

Thanks!

Andrea

I found 2 different ones when I searched on CC -

Hawaiian Meatballs in the Stoneware Sensations cookbook

Teriyaki Meatballs - from a use and care card, so this one is printable, and can be emailed.

Thanks! Could you please send me these?

Andrea

avelissar said:
Thanks! Could you please send me these?

Andrea

I don't have either of them typed out - but the 2nd one is available on CC - you could get it easily from there.

I must be a nerd today, but i can not get it to come up it just said that i could find it on the pg # of the cook book..

What ingredients do I need to make Hawaiian meatballs?

To make Hawaiian meatballs, you will need ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, eggs, pineapple chunks, brown sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch.

Can I use a different type of meat besides ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground pork or ground turkey instead of ground beef for a different flavor. You can also use a combination of different meats.

Do I have to use fresh pineapple for this recipe?

No, you can use canned pineapple chunks for convenience. Just make sure to drain them before adding them to the meatball mixture.

Can I make these meatballs ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the meatballs ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you are ready to cook them. You can also freeze the meatballs for future use.

Can I use a different type of sauce for the meatballs?

Yes, you can use a different type of sauce such as teriyaki or sweet and sour instead of the Hawaiian sauce. You can also make your own sauce using ingredients like ketchup, brown sugar, and soy sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • easytoprepare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • Rossana