• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card

In summary, the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" is a credit card offered to Pampered Chef consultants for easier and more convenient purchasing of products for their business. To apply for the card, one must visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out an application form, providing personal and business information as well as their consultant ID number. The main benefits of the card include convenience, rewards points, special financing options, and no annual fee. However, there may be fees for late or returned payments. The card is intended for business purchases only and cannot be used for personal purchases.
sburnside
Gold Member
Does anyone else have issues with the PC consultant credit card? I really like that I get a little money back and I can keep clear records of all my PC transactions; however, I hate that once or twice a month, I get a declined card notice because I make large payments and charges. This somehow puts an alert on my card that causes a decline. Then, it takes 2-3 phone calls and all that time to clear it up. Can I help it that I have large shows? They did raise my limit but not much. Any comments?

I haven't had any trouble and I use mine all the time.

Sorry - don't have the credit card. Don't want one either:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
Sorry - don't have the credit card. Don't want one either:)!

Ditto, no issues with my PC debit card!

I use mine for putting shows through only. I've never had a problem. I have automatic on-line payment set up.

1. What is the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card"?

The "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" is a credit card offered to Pampered Chef consultants to make purchasing products for their business easier and more convenient.

2. How do I apply for the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card"?

You can apply for the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out an application form. You will need to provide personal and business information, as well as your consultant ID number.

3. What are the benefits of having a "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card"?

The main benefit of having a "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" is the convenience it offers when purchasing products for your business. You can also earn rewards points for every purchase, which can be redeemed for free products or discounts. Additionally, the card offers special financing options and no annual fee.

4. Are there any fees associated with the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card"?

There is no annual fee for the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card". However, there may be fees for late payments or returned payments. It is important to read and understand the terms and conditions of the card before applying.

5. Can I use the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" for personal purchases?

No, the "Hassle of Pampered Chef Consultant Credit Card" is only intended for business purchases for Pampered Chef consultants. It cannot be used for personal purchases and doing so may result in account closure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • Intrepid_Chef