• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen the May/June/July Flyer?

In summary, the May/June/July flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website or requested from a consultant. The flyers are updated every two months and often feature special deals and promotions. While you cannot place an order directly from the flyer, you can use it to browse products and then order through a consultant. Previous flyers can still be ordered from, as long as the products are still available. Contact your consultant to check availability.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The host/guest specials have been posted on CC thru July or maybe even August? now.

If someone could post the pdfs from CC of the July host and guest special, I can create it. I am not a consultant anymore - so I don't have access.Thanks!
Kathleen

Thanks Kam!

Thanks, Ladies! I was going to send these to you Kam but have been off work sick all week. My home email is terrible and not sure how to download, save and attach from my iPad.

baychef said:
Thanks, Ladies! I was going to send these to you Kam but have been off work sick all week. My home email is terrible and not sure how to download, save and attach from my iPad.
No problem - hope you are feeling better!
(I started a thread in Flyers with the July updates!)

1. Where can I find the May/June/July flyer?

The May/June/July flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Catalogs" section. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often are the flyers updated?

The flyers are updated every two months, with the May/June/July flyer being released in May, the August/September flyer in August, and so on.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the May/June/July flyer?

Yes, the May/June/July flyer often features special deals and promotions on popular Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check it out to see what offers are available!

4. Can I place an order directly from the flyer?

No, you cannot place an order directly from the flyer. However, you can use the flyer to browse products and then place your order through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I still order from previous flyers?

Yes, you can still order from previous flyers as long as the products are still available. You can check the availability of a specific product by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • chef cathy