• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Done a Mega Show?

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of a multi-host show, where multiple hosts come together to put on a joint event or show. This type of event is often successful and can be a fun and unique way to collaborate with other hosts. Some tips for a successful multi-host show include choosing hosts with a similar target audience, planning and communicating early, dividing responsibilities, promoting the event collectively, having a clear plan and schedule, offering a variety of entertainment, and having a way to collect donations or payments.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I think that is what it is called? I am thinking about when you have a bunch of hosts all invite a bunch of people and have a show at one large place. Has anyone ever done one? Did it work for you? I am thinking that I might like to try it. I would like to know what worked for others.

Thanks.

My director and I did one together several years back. We both had 2 hosts there. It was a lot of fun. We did a demo together - and sorta tag-teamed the whole evening.

I'd do it again. We lost the place we had to do it, and I'd need to find another space that had enough room, and tables and chairs. We had each host contribute $10 for food and drinks, if I remember correctly. We billed it as a Cooking Party without any stress - just bring yourself and several friends, and it's a Party!

Yes, what you are describing is commonly known as a "multi-host show" or a "group show." It involves multiple hosts coming together to put on a joint event or show, often at a larger venue or space.I have personally been a part of several multi-host shows and they have all been successful in their own ways. Here are a few tips that have worked for me:1. Choose hosts who have a similar target audience: It's important to choose hosts who have a similar target audience to ensure that there is a cohesive theme and interest among the attendees.2. Plan and communicate early: It's important to start planning and communicating with the other hosts early on to ensure everyone is on the same page and has enough time to prepare.3. Divide responsibilities: Make sure to divide responsibilities among the hosts, whether it's promoting the event, booking performers, or managing logistics. This will make the workload more manageable and ensure that everything gets done.4. Promote the event collectively: It's important for all hosts to promote the event on their own platforms and networks. This will help reach a larger audience and bring in more attendees.5. Have a clear plan and schedule: It's important to have a clear plan and schedule for the event, including set times for performances, breaks, and any other activities. This will help keep the event running smoothly and ensure that all hosts are on the same page.6. Offer a variety of entertainment: To keep the audience engaged and entertained, it's always a good idea to offer a variety of entertainment, such as music, comedy, or other performances.7. Have a way to collect donations or payments: If the event is a fundraiser or if you are charging for tickets, make sure to have a way to collect donations or payments from attendees.Overall, multi-host shows can be a great way to collaborate with other hosts and create a unique and exciting event. Just make sure to plan and communicate well, and have a clear goal and purpose for the event. Good luck!

1. What is a Mega Show?

A Mega Show is a large group cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It typically involves a group of 20 or more guests who come together to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a Mega Show?

To host a Mega Show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the event. The consultant will work with you to plan the menu and invite guests. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the event.

3. What are the benefits of attending a Mega Show?

Attending a Mega Show allows you to see and try out a variety of Pampered Chef products in action. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Can I earn rewards for attending a Mega Show?

Yes, you can earn rewards for attending a Mega Show as a guest. The host of the event may offer special discounts or free products for attendees who make a purchase during the show. Additionally, if you choose to host your own Mega Show, you can earn rewards for hosting and inviting guests.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite to a Mega Show?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests that can attend a Mega Show. However, it is recommended to keep the group size between 20-30 guests to ensure a more intimate and interactive experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies