• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Takes Over in Florida: Promoted July 1st and Ready to Lead!

In summary, the conversation discusses preferences for flooring, with some individuals preferring hardwood, some preferring carpet, and others preferring a combination of both. There is also mention of other features like tile, granite countertops, and area rugs. One person mentions the concern of insects and allergens living in carpet, while another celebrates their recent promotion to director.

Which do you like?

• Hardwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carpet

• Combination

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm a NEW DIRECTOR!!I promoted July 1st and walked at Conference Wave 2!! I'm so excited and am really taking over the reigns here in Florida!!!

I'm looking forward to learning from the best here!!!:money::D

Congratulations! How excited you must be! Now we just have to find you some new director club friends!

I'm a new director friend of Kristi's! Promoted June 1st and walked at Conference also, with Kristi :) I love being a director and am looking forward to building and continually inspiring my team!

Congratulations Krissy Walker!! I saw your name in the CN!!!! I was so proud of you and Sharon and then realized that my name should be there with yours!! :grumpy:Well, I guess I'll have the spotlight :sun::sun:to myself in Septembers!!!:party:

Congratulations Ladies!

Thanks Carolyn!! Man, you already have 38 posts here? There's not very much to post yet for me anyways!:eek:

You will get your name in there too Kristi !!! I can't wait to see it!

i can't wait to see it in print!! I will be cutting that out and hanging it on my corkboard that I don't have yet! :cry:

:party: I'm a brand new Director too! Too new to walk at NC. I got the call August 4th. Got my PC Bucks...Still waiting on my Director's package. :rolleyes:
Cannot wait to dig in!

CONGRATS to you!
Hope to see you at Leadership!

PamperedPosey said:
:party: I'm a brand new Director too! Too new to walk at NC. I got the call August 4th. Got my PC Bucks...Still waiting on my Director's package. :rolleyes:
Cannot wait to dig in!

:party::party:CONGRATULATIONS!!

That is terrific! Kudo's to you!
Welcome!

Way to Go. That is a great call to get. I promoted July 1st. I didn't get my director package until the first week in August. Hang in there.

:party: Congratulations to you too!!:party:

...I think the director package took so long because of the change over - they couldn't send it until they released it to all directors.

Thank you!!:blushing:

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations Krissy Walker!! I saw your name in the CN!!!! I was so proud of you and Sharon and then realized that my name should be there with yours!! :grumpy:Well, I guess I'll have the spotlight :sun::sun:to myself in Septembers!!!:party:

Thank You! It was SOOO COOl to see my name in print!!! Wait til next month Kristi! Yours will be there soon and I'll be cheering you on again!!!

Mine will be in September as well. I can't wait to see it. I'll have to cut it out and hang it in my office.

I am a new director too! I promoted May 1 and walked at Conference Wave 1. Congratulations to all of you that have recently promoted too!!

Welcome to our online community- that's great! Good Job!

:party::party:CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU!!!!:party::party:

I can't wait to see our name in print!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
I promoted July 1st and walked at Conference Wave 2!! I'm so excited and am really taking over the reigns here in Florida!!!

I'm looking forward to learning from the best here!!!:money::D

Congratulations! I just promted May 1st (walked phase 3) and am just getting it myself. Much better (more fun) to be a director. My biggest challenge right now is time management... and focus. Kids starting school should help.

Welcome to our little group Susan! Glad you decided to join us!!:party:

its_me_susan said:
Congratulations! I just promted May 1st (walked phase 3) and am just getting it myself. Much better (more fun) to be a director. My biggest challenge right now is time management... and focus. Kids starting school should help.

Welcome Susan! I am so glad to see you here!!

WOO HOO!!!
It's SO Official Kristi, I just read your name in the CN on CC, Congrats again :)

pckrissy said:
WOO HOO!!!
It's SO Official Kristi, I just read your name in the CN on CC, Congrats again :)

Thanks Krissy!! I just saw your name in their as the #1 Fundraiser for the ENTIRE company!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
Thanks Krissy!! I just saw your name in their as the #1 Fundraiser for the ENTIRE company!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!:D

Thanks! I was so excited, I was hoping it made the Top 10 but I never thought it would be #1! :party:

Which do you prefer? Or maybe a combination?

I like hardwood, but carpet in the bedroom.

I like hardwood in the eating area and tile in the entry area and carpet everywhere else. I would like to get either cork or bamboo for my kitchen, though.

Carpet in the bedroom, tile in the bathroom, and hardwood everywhere else....oh and granite counter tops too!

I would like ceramic tile in the bathroom, hardwood in the kitchen & carpet in the living room & bedrooms. Right now, I have hardwood in the living room, bedrooms & office & it's cold!

I love the look of hardwood, but it's too noisy IMO. We have a combination.

Admin Greg said:
Which do you prefer? Or maybe a combination?

I like hardwood, but carpet in the bedroom.

I agree, I like carpet in the bedroom... hardwood is too cold in the morning!

Hardwood living room/kitchen, tile bathroom, carpet bedroom. (Of course I'm dreaming there - I have 13 year old carpet everywhere except the bathroom and kitchen and am DREAMING of replacing it).

Our whole house right now is hardwood except the bathroom and kitchen. Then again it is not my house!

I LOVE hardwood! We have tile in the bathrooms and carpet in bedrooms and hardwood everywhere else. As soon as we can we are replacing the carpet! - area rugs will warm it up. ;)

Nikkijo said:
Carpet in the bedroom, tile in the bathroom, and hardwood everywhere else....oh and granite counter tops too!

Hey! That's MY house :) We just built and have ceramic in the entry and all baths, hardwood in the kitchen, dining, living room (open concept) hall and office and carpet in the bedrooms and the downstairs (rec room and kids bedrooms). AND granite countertops and island in the kitchen :)

I love hardwood for the look but I love carpet for the price.

I love the look of hardwood but we redid our house in carpet. We were told we would have to do a bunch of work on the floors b/c of not good leveling to have hardwood and we could not afford that, so, we stayed with carpet.

I have hardwood in my whole upstairs except for the bedrooms and bathrooms and love it.

Hardwood all the way.....I don't like carpet, just nice decorative mats are perfect for me!

Carpet in bedrooms and family room. I like it to be cozy where we do most of our hanging out, TV, etc. But I am getting more into the hard wood.

I like both. Hardwood in entry ways, kitchen and hallways and carpet in living areas and bedrooms. We live in a cold climate so carpte is cozy. If i lived in a warm climate I'd probably go tile and hardwood.

We are having wood installed in a few weeks so the whole house will be wood or tile- so I can get rid of my carpet shampooer, and hopefully- get rid of my chronic eye infection that we are attributing to allergies. And if that doesnt work.... I guess I will have to consider getting rid of my cat.

friday said:
We are having wood installed in a few weeks so the whole house will be wood or tile- so I can get rid of my carpet shampooer, and hopefully- get rid of my chronic eye infection that we are attributing to allergies. And if that doesnt work.... I guess I will have to consider getting rid of my cat.

You are going to be so grossed-out if you see that old carpeting when it comes up.....it's amazing what 'lives down there'!

Attachments

• Opportunity May 2007.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 171
    51.5 KB · Views: 155
    51.5 KB · Views: 149
I love my hardwood floors, especially right after I clean them!

pamperedlinda said:
You are going to be so grossed-out if you see that old carpeting when it comes up.....it's amazing what 'lives down there'!

That is something of a concern for me. I spotted a rather large centipede behind my piano the other day and I just know that more of his kind likely live under the rug. Plus, when we put the tile into the kitchen and foyer, we lifted the edge of the rug and it was all dried exoskeletons. That was part of my big motivation to get rid of it. That and this eye infection which I have had since JUNE!!

1. What is your background and experience in Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for X years and have held various roles, including consultant, team leader, and now director. I have a passion for the company and its products, and I am excited to bring my experience to my new role as director in Florida.

2. What are your goals as the new director in Florida?

My main goal is to continue to grow and expand our presence in Florida by increasing sales, recruiting new consultants, and providing excellent training and support for our team. I also hope to establish strong relationships with our customers and hostesses to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.

3. How do you plan to lead your team in Florida?

I believe in leading by example and being a supportive and accessible leader. I will work closely with my team to set goals, provide training and resources, and offer guidance and encouragement. I also plan to foster a positive and collaborative team culture to ensure everyone's success.

4. What can consultants and customers expect from you as the new director?

As the new director, I am committed to providing exceptional customer service and support to our consultants. I will also be available to address any concerns or questions that consultants or customers may have. Additionally, I will strive to bring new and innovative products and services to our customers in Florida.

5. How do you plan to learn from other leaders in Pampered Chef?

I am excited to connect with and learn from other successful leaders in Pampered Chef, both in Florida and across the company. I plan to attend trainings, conferences, and webinars to gather new ideas and strategies that I can implement in my role as director. I also look forward to networking and building relationships with my colleagues to share best practices and support each other's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
friday