• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares in a Brownie Pan?

In summary, to make Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of chopped ham, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, and salt and pepper to taste. You can use any type of shredded cheese for this recipe, such as Swiss, mozzarella, or pepper jack. To prevent the crescent rolls from getting soggy, press the seams together tightly and poke holes in the dough before adding the filling. These squares can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated overnight. They can be served with a side salad, fresh fruit, or a cup of soup for a complete meal.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was thinking of trying the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares but in the Brownie Pan. I've seen some try something similar but wanted to see if someone has tried this recipe that way yet.

No but that is a wonderfull idea! I will be trying that this week.

I think you are definitely going in a great direction Wadesgirl. I can not see having any issues with it. The size of the squares are a great serving size and you know 12 people will be able to be served. Oh and I would see if using an Orange Peeler to get them out would work so you do not damage your pan.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

To make Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of chopped ham, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Swiss, mozzarella, or pepper jack would all work well in this recipe.

3. How do I prevent the crescent rolls from getting soggy?

To prevent the crescent rolls from getting soggy, make sure to press the seams together tightly and poke a few holes in the dough with a fork before adding the filling. This will allow steam to escape and help the crust stay crispy.

4. Can I make these squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares ahead of time and refrigerate them overnight. Just be sure to bake them for a few extra minutes to ensure they are heated through.

5. What can I serve with the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

The squares are great on their own, but you can also serve them with a side salad or some fresh fruit for a complete brunch meal. They also pair well with a cup of soup for a cozy lunch option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • chefmoseley