• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Halloween Pumpkin Recipes for Your Fall Festivities

In summary, the conversation discusses a pumpkin and apple pizza recipe that was forwarded by the director of a Pampered Chef consultant. They discuss the ingredients and instructions for the pizza and express excitement to try it out. The consultant also mentions their love for Pampered Chef's unique and delicious recipes.
sassypip
Silver Member
This was forwarded to me by my director. I am going to try the Pumpkin /Apple Pizza. Sounds so good.

Attachments

• Halloween recipes 2.doc
    137 KB · Views: 612
Thanks for posting this. I too want to try the halloween apple dessert pizza. Now is states a cup of pumpkin- is that pie filling or straight pumpkin?

Also, I noticed a few other recipes did not state all ingredients. While reading I realized half the ingredients were missing off the list so just read through before sending to a host. :)

Pumpkin and Apple Pizza Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust- 1 cup pumpkin puree- 1 apple, thinly sliced- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts- 2 tablespoons maple syrup- 1 teaspoon cinnamon- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan.3. In a small bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly over the pizza crust.4. Arrange the apple slices on top of the pumpkin mixture.5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the apples.6. Crumble the goat cheese on top of the mozzarella.7. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the cheese.8. Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.9. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your delicious pumpkin and apple pizza!

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have to agree, that Pumpkin/Apple Pizza recipe sounds amazing! I love how Pampered Chef always has unique and delicious recipes to share. I can't wait to try it out myself. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there!I'm so glad your director forwarded this recipe to you, it sounds delicious and perfect for the fall season! I love the idea of incorporating pumpkin and apple into a pizza, it's such a unique and tasty combination.I hope you enjoy making and trying out this recipe. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm sure you'll have all the tools and ingredients you need to make it a success. Let me know how it turns out and if you have any tips or tricks to share with others.Happy cooking!Best,

1. What are some easy pumpkin recipes for Halloween?

Some easy pumpkin recipes for Halloween include pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin spice latte.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin for these recipes?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin for these recipes. It is a convenient and time-saving option, but using fresh pumpkin may enhance the flavor of the dish.

3. How do I make pumpkin puree from scratch?

To make pumpkin puree from scratch, start by cutting a pumpkin in half and removing the seeds. Roast the pumpkin in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes or until it is tender. Scoop out the flesh and puree it in a blender or food processor until smooth.

4. Can I substitute pumpkin for other ingredients in my favorite recipes?

Pumpkin can be substituted for other ingredients in some recipes, but it may alter the taste and texture. It is best to follow a recipe specifically designed for pumpkin to ensure the best results.

5. Are there any savory pumpkin recipes for Halloween?

Yes, there are many savory pumpkin recipes for Halloween, such as pumpkin risotto, pumpkin chili, pumpkin ravioli, and pumpkin curry. These dishes are a delicious and unique way to incorporate pumpkin into your Halloween menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • jbdowd0798