• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Half-Price Item for Your $300 Show!

In summary, the person is going to do a show to get new products and they are going to buy the new products, the Open Stock items at 50% off, and get the 60% off new item which is the Manual Food Processor.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, yay me! I have a $300 show going in (it's a March show) and so I get a half priced item!

I wish I could afford a 5 pc stainless set (just because I want a 4 qt. stock pot) but since I can't afford it even at half price, I'm thinking much lower scale.

I have a lot of products but no new ones and I am FOR SURE getting the MFP and some other small items with my free product, like the DCB cookbook.

What item do you reccomend for a half price item? Doesn't have to be new ... I don't have ANY grilling tools ....

12" family skillet is a must have for me--we use it several times a week.

Deep Covered Baker or Family Skillet!

I am going to have the same problem!!! :)

I did a March show to earn some new products...there are so many re-released items, I didn't want to buy all/any of the sample packages available.

I am probably going to buy the new products I want off the Sample list - but the Open Stock items at 50% off.

Then, any items that are in the packages, I will get with my FPV. (MegaLifter, measuring spoons, Scoop & drain...).

That leaves what to get for my 60% item and my half price item. So, I am getting the MFP as my 60% off item. Still haven't decided on the half price item. Maybe the Mega Lifter since it is the most expensive thing in the packages.

So, I am in the same dilemma! A good dilemma.

What did you get as your 60% off new item?

I love, love, love (did ya get that) my family size skillet. Pineapple upside down cake is awesome!!!!! Bacon tomato Linguini toss always a favorite at shows.

When I'm unsure....I always click on the magnifying glass and search for All Products- then have it listed by the most expensive product first, and work my way down the list for both my budget and my needs/wants. What can I afford, and then of those, what do I most desire to have or need. :DGood problem to have though!

I have all the cookware and stoneware I want, including the 7 pc. set and the family skillet and the DCB. I just need 4 quart stock pot to replace the UGLY one in the same size that I inherited.My recruiter pointed out that the scraper set is also a great buy. We both take cash and carry to fairs and try to keep scrapers in stock. But I'm also thinking of the Course Grater and the Mango Wedger.

What did you get as your 60% off new item?
Manual Food Processor, of course!

I am SO GLAD you posted. It got me thinking about the sample packages...which I was thinking I had until tomorrow to order! But, it is TONIGHT! I was thinking tomorrow was the 31st!:eek:

If you had not posted this I would have waited until tomorrow to order samples and been out of luck!

So, I think I decided that I am going to order a second set of the new small dots glasses as my half price item.

Ha ha ... Kam, I guess I missed the sample deadline too. I was actually going to order some of them but now I am going to get all of new products I can on this show, 60 percent off, half price and FREE.

What I would also look at is, what sort of shows you are planning on doing in the next 3-4 months. If there are certain recipes you'd like to demo, but cannot, because you're missing necessary products, for example, you may want to get something for that.

Budget is always a concern. I would seriously look at the BBQ collection of tools, and either get the half-price combo, if budget allows, or at least a barbecue turner. I LOVE the BBQ turner, as it's 4 tools in one, and sell lots of them. I promote it as my "number one man tool"....and it's a wonderful Father's Day gift!!

Best of luck to you!!

I love the 5" santoku.

Already have that too!I went ahead and got the scrapers at half price, and the BBQ turner too ... then a credit card put the whole show on hold!I hope this doesn't drag out forever ... the lady who bought the Family Skillet on this show doesn't deserve that!

1. How do I find the perfect half-price item for my $300 show?

To find the perfect half-price item for your $300 show, simply browse through our catalog and look for items that are listed as half-price eligible. These items will have a special symbol next to them indicating that they can be purchased at half-price with a qualifying show. You can also filter your search results to only show half-price eligible items.

2. How do I know if my show qualifies for a half-price item?

Your show qualifies for a half-price item if it reaches a minimum of $300 in sales. This can be a combination of individual orders from guests or a single order from the host. Once your show reaches the $300 mark, you can select a half-price item of your choice.

3. Can I choose any item as my half-price item?

Yes, you can choose any item that is listed as half-price eligible as your half-price item. However, please note that some high-value items may have a limit on the number of half-price items that can be purchased per show.

4. Can I change my half-price item selection after I have placed my order?

Unfortunately, no. Once an order has been placed, the half-price item selection cannot be changed. We recommend carefully choosing your half-price item before completing your order.

5. How many half-price items can I purchase with a $300 show?

You can purchase one half-price item per $300 show. For example, if your show reaches $600 in sales, you can select two half-price items. However, please note that some high-value items may have a limit on the number of half-price items that can be purchased per show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Fluffy215
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Shell Northway