• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Host Specials Thru September

In summary, the current guest host specials for September include the Quick Cooker Set, the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, the 13" Nonstick Family Skillet, and the Large Round Stone with Handles. To take advantage of these specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. As a host, you can choose which special products to purchase at a discounted price and also have the opportunity to earn free products based on your party's sales. These specials are available internationally, but the specific products offered may vary by country. The guest host specials for September will be available until the end of the month, but Pampered Chef frequently updates their specials, so be
Trish1953
Silver Member
I "doctored" this document, which I think I got originally from here (thanks to whoever initially made it). I am using it at shows to get bookings. I figured, since I was getting people wanting September shows, that it might put more people in the mood.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Forgot to attach. Forgive me!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Guest and Host Specials MJJA good one 2a.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 205
How do we know about the cookware piece? was it the hold 2 shows in July memo?? I didn't see it?

My flyer does not say "we will have;" it says "I suspect..." I'm thinking, why would they want us to earn, from the June/July consultant incentives, those specific items, if they weren't going to have them available for sale? Anyyway, I am using this to get folks to get their minds geared towards booking shows. If it does that, I will be satisfied.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hi Trish!

I'm so glad you found this document helpful and are using it to get bookings at your shows. It's always great to see consultants taking initiative and finding creative ways to grow their business. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have a full calendar of shows in no time! Happy cooking!

1. What are the current guest host specials for September?

The current guest host specials for September include the Quick Cooker Set, the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, the 13" Nonstick Family Skillet, and the Large Round Stone with Handles.

2. How can I become a guest host and take advantage of these specials?

You can become a guest host by hosting a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts on these special products and have the opportunity to earn free products based on your party's sales.

3. Can I choose which guest host specials I want to purchase?

Yes, as a guest host, you can choose which special products you want to purchase at a discounted price. You can also earn free products based on your party's sales, so the more your guests buy, the more free products you can choose from.

4. Are the guest host specials available internationally?

Yes, the guest host specials are available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific products offered may vary by country.

5. How long do the guest host specials last?

The guest host specials for September are available until the end of the month. However, Pampered Chef frequently updates their specials, so be sure to check back for new offers and discounts in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • myinnerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies