• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Organize Guest Lists with Discontinued EF40 Address Labels

In summary, the Guest address labels are being discontinued and there is a way to send the host a label template attachment.
Careyann
Gold Member
I went to put in a supply order yesterday and could not find the Guest address labels that I had bought in the past to try and get hosts to send me the guest list so I could send out the invites for them. They had some in Spanish, but not English. In looking around in Downloads on the website I found a Discontinued supply list and these are on there. (EF40 Guest Address Labels). This was updated on 2/6, so not sure if they have any left, I may try to order when I get home tonight.
Any idea why they are discontinuing and if they will offer something similar? These made it so easy to have the host do a guest list and then you can just stick them on the invite. Not sure if I should just go back to buying postcards and giving them those to do themselves?
Anyone have any thoughts?

There's a guest list in Word that I just print out and give to them, or I e-mail it to them. Then I print off labels or hand write the addresses on the envelope.Let me see if I can find what it is I use...It's just called "Guest List for your Show" and I know I got it here, so it should be in the files. I don't know how to create the link to the file, otherwise I'd do that for you. :blushing:

Thanks, I'll see if I can find that.

The easiest thing to do is send the host a label template attachment. If she is going to take the time to type them into the computer, you might as well have her do it on a label template then the only thing left for you to do is print them and stick them. Personally, I prefer to pre-print the invites with the details and send them to the host then she can add the addresses and send them but does not have to write in the details of the show. This http://www.createacashflowshow.com/cash-flow/host-coaching-will-double-your-income.htm Host Coaching recording might give you some ideas on increasing sales.:angel:

I now know why these are gone, I went to Consultants corner and the first thing under Managing your business is New Guest Address labels! It looks like you can send this to your hostesses and have them fill it out and it will then let you print them out!
Pretty awesome!

Awesome! Thanks for finding that. I will use those for my computer savvy hosts...however, I still have customers who do not even have an email address. I think I will just print and copy that form for the ones that need it.

Careyann said:
I now know why these are gone, I went to Consultants corner and the first thing under Managing your business is New Guest Address labels! It looks like you can send this to your hostesses and have them fill it out and it will then let you print them out!
Pretty awesome!

Now why weren't we told that was there? Great Find! I just sent it to a couple hosts!

Maybe they'll mention them in today's Newswire.
I was just playing around with the new on-line labels- and you have to watch it- on MINE at least, when you "tab" to move to the next field, sometimes it seems to skip all over the place, instead of just going down the line. Can be annoying, but they just have to click in the right place.------Dumb question I guess about the paper-version. I have two packs of them, and haven't a CLUE what to do with them? I get the part about the host putting the contact info of her guests on it and sending them back to me. But what do I do with them?? I see the perforations, but are they labels that I have to moisten and stick? *yuck* Anyone want them?! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Now why weren't we told that was there? Great Find! I just sent it to a couple hosts!

I don't remember seeing the link a few days ago when I was on CC, so I'm guessing they'll say something in today's NewsWire.

What's cool, is it's actually a PDF that you can save with your changes even if you only have the reader!

NooraK said:
I don't remember seeing the link a few days ago when I was on CC, so I'm guessing they'll say something in today's NewsWire.

What's cool, is it's actually a PDF that you can save with your changes even if you only have the reader!

I thought that was really cool too!

And here's my NewsWire in my inbox with the blurb!

New Guest Address Labels Make it Easy to Increase
Show Attendance
Sending invitations for hosts is a service you can offer that increases Show attendance. New electronic Guest Address Labels are now available for you to send to your hosts! You can easily e-mail them to your hosts, who can fill out guest information and send them back to you.

Download them from Consultant''s Corner, where you''ll find complete instructions , where you''ll find complete instructions.

Saw this on Newswire this morning, but went to CC and cannot find it anywhere. That's when I searched this site to see if anybody has said anything about them and saw this thread.

Careyann said:
Pretty awesome!

I don't have them under mine...anybody else having this problem today? There is nothing under Managing Your Business about Guest address labels for me...

That's weird. They seem to be gone. There was a link right on the main CC page. I also went to this week's NewsWire, and the link in there puts you to the page where they were, but the download link from that page is gone.

Yeah, exactly! Wonder what's up with that? Maybe they had to update or change something? Hopefully they'll be back.

Maybe they are fixing something. If you notice in my earlier post...when I tried these out- if you TAB from one field to the next, it bounced all over the page to different labels/fields...not in order. It was quite annoying. So my guess is it has a formatting glitch they are fixing.

Hmmm--I was able to search for them last night and now today I searched and they don't pop up.

The address labels are back up on the main page of CC. They are accessed through working with the Host also. The tab does work perfectly now!

Has anybody printed these out? I just had a hostess send me her list this way, when I print it per their instructions, I get name, address and phone number with a blank space where the city should be, so of course they don't line up. It says it is not supposed to print the phone number and email. Wondering if it's just me or if anyone else had this problem.:confused:

What are guest address labels?

Guest address labels are pre-printed labels that can be used to address envelopes or packages for events or parties. They typically include the recipient's name and address for easy labeling and mailing.

Can I customize guest address labels?

Yes, you can customize guest address labels with a variety of designs, fonts, and colors to match the theme of your event or party. You can also add your own personal message or logo.

How do I order guest address labels?

To order guest address labels, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Our website offers a wide selection of designs and customization options, and your consultant can help you with any questions or concerns.

What size are guest address labels?

Our guest address labels are 2 5/8" x 1" in size, which is a standard label size for mailing and shipping purposes. They are also compatible with most printers for easy printing at home.

Can I use guest address labels for other purposes?

Yes, guest address labels can also be used for labeling items such as books, folders, or storage containers. They can also be used as name tags for events or parties. The customization options make them versatile for many different uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef