• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake?

In summary, to make Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake, you will need a box of pound cake mix, a can of pineapple slices, butter or cooking spray, and whipped cream or ice cream (optional). You can use fresh pineapple instead of canned by slicing it into thin rounds and brushing with olive oil before grilling. To grill the pineapple, preheat your grill to medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. You can also bake the pound cake in the oven and add grilled pineapple slices on top before baking for added flavor. To serve, slice the cake and top each slice with a grilled pineapple slice, and serve with whipped cream or ice cream on the side if desired.
DebPC
Staff member
grilled pound cake144267418_n.jpg

Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake
Wedge a fresh pineapple with the Pineapple Wedger. Slice into half rings. Place rings on heated Grill Pan and cook until grill marks show.
While the pineapple is cooking, slice and butter pound cake. Cook the pound cake slices on grill pan next until grill marks appear. Heat some of the Pampered Chef Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce in a Prep Bowl.
Put cool whip in Easy Accent Decorator.
To serve plate a slice of pound cake with pineapple ring on top. Spoon a little Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce over top and finish with a dollap of cool whip.

Sounds fabulous! Mind if I share the recipe and photos with my FB followers?

Wow, this sounds like a delicious dessert! I love the combination of grilled pineapple and pound cake. The Pineapple Wedger and Grill Pan are definitely must-haves for this recipe. And the addition of the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and cool whip sounds like the perfect finishing touch. I can't wait to try this out at my next BBQ. Thanks for sharing!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake?

To make Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake, you will need:

• 1 box of pound cake mix
  • 1 can of pineapple slices
  • Butter or cooking spray
  • Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)

2. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of canned. Make sure to slice the pineapple into thin rounds and brush with a little olive oil before grilling.

3. How do I grill the pineapple for the pound cake?

To grill the pineapple for the pound cake, preheat your grill to medium heat. Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear. Remove from the grill and set aside.

4. Can I make this pound cake in the oven instead of on the grill?

Yes, you can make this pound cake in the oven. Follow the instructions on the pound cake mix box and bake as directed. You can also add grilled pineapple slices on top of the cake before baking for added flavor.

5. How do I serve the Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake?

To serve the Grilled Pineapple Pound Cake, slice the cake into desired portions and top each slice with a grilled pineapple slice. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on the side, if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • DebPC