• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Gooey Caramel Corn Bars Recipe

In summary, this conversation is about a recipe for Gooey Caramel Corn Bars from The Pampered Chef. One person asks if anyone has the recipe saved, to which another person responds that they do not but they have it typed up. The recipe includes ingredients such as caramel candies, chocolate morsels, and popcorn. The steps involve mixing the caramel mixture with the popcorn, freezing the bars, and drizzling them with melted chocolate. The recipe yields 24 servings, with each bar containing 220 calories and 8 grams of fat. Tips are given for properly preparing the crust and caramel mixture.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone already have this saved in a word doc?

No, but here is the recipe types up.
The Pampered Chef ®Gooey Caramel Corn BarsRecipe 1/4 cup (50 mL) dry-roasted salted peanuts 2 bags (4.25 oz each) caramel-coated popcorn and peanut mix (about 5 cups/1.25 L), divided (see Cook's Tip) 1 bag (14 oz/340 g) caramel candies, unwrapped 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter (1/2 stick) 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided 1 cup (250 mL) miniature marshmallows Chop peanuts using Food Chopper; set aside. Set aside 1 cup (250 mL) of the popcorn. Place remaining popcorn into large resealable plastic bag. Crush into coarse pieces using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. Place crushed popcorn into Stainless (6-qt./6-L) Mixing Bowl.
Combine caramel candies, milk and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1–3 minutes or until melted and hot, stirring every 30 seconds. Add 1 cup (250 mL) of the chocolate morsels; stir until melted. Set aside 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the caramel mixture in (1-cup/250-mL) Easy Read Measuring Cup. Add remaining caramel mixture to crushed popcorn; mix well using Mix ‘N Scraper®.
Immediately distribute crust mixture over Medium Sheet Pan. Firmly press crust mixture into pan using Baker's Roller®. Drizzle reserved caramel mixture over crust (see Cook's Tip). Top with peanuts, marshmallows and reserved popcorn. Place in freezer 10 minutes or until set.
Meanwhile, place remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) chocolate morsels into (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30–60 seconds or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; twist top of bag. Remove pan from freezer. Cut into 24 bars using Pizza Cutter. Trim corner of chocolate-filled bag; drizzle chocolate over bars. Yield: 24 servings Nutrients per serving: (1 bar): Calories 220, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g Cook's Tip: Be sure to discard the unpopped kernels in the popcorn and peanut mix. When preparing the crust, spray Mix ‘N Scraper® and Baker's Roller® with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking. If caramel mixture cools before drizzling over crust, microwave on HIGH 10–15 seconds or until loosened.

I'm sorry, I am a digital AI and do not have the ability to save documents. Is there something specific you are looking for? I may be able to help find the information for you.

What are the ingredients needed for Gooey Caramel Corn Bars?

The ingredients for Gooey Caramel Corn Bars include: butter, brown sugar, light corn syrup, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, salted popcorn, and chopped almonds (optional).

Can I use microwave popcorn for this recipe?

Yes, you can use microwave popcorn for this recipe. However, we recommend using plain, unflavored popcorn for the best results.

How do I store Gooey Caramel Corn Bars?

You can store Gooey Caramel Corn Bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 3 months.

Can I substitute the corn syrup with something else?

Yes, you can substitute the corn syrup with honey or maple syrup in equal amounts. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.

Can I add other mix-ins to this recipe?

Yes, you can add other mix-ins such as chocolate chips, dried fruit, or different types of nuts. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces before adding them to the mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • Lifeat50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Buttercup72