• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free Recipes Needed: Help Sarah's First Pampered Chef Show!

In summary, Sarah demonstrates how to make gluten free pizzas using Bob's Mill pizza dough and organic tomato sauce.
sk8rgrrl99
Hello Everyone!
I'm a brand new Pampered Chef Consultant and for my very first show one of the attendees needs to eat Gluten Free food. Does anyone have any receipe suggestions?
Thanks!
Sarah

Search for "gluten" in files and you'll find a document with a number of recipes.

Generally, if you do recipes that don't have bread or flour in them, you'll be safe. Salads would be OK, but read the ingredients on everything (including seasoning) carefully. (The sweet sprinkles have flour in them, so they're not gluten free.)There's an easy peanut butter cookie recipe in All the Best that's gluten free: 1 egg, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter. Combine. Press onto stone using cookie press. Bake at 350ºF 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.

thanks, that's a good start for me - if anyone has any more that would be great. :)

Gluten is not just wheat intolerance. It also includes oats, rye, barley, spelt. My son is gluten free/casein free so I know all about reading ingredients. Whatever you fix will not have the same texture (or taste) so I would stay away from anything that would originally have bread.

The Greek Cheese Torta would be a great gluten free appetizer - just have some veggies for dipping too.

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad would be good - just have her skip the croutons.

Or any other salad.

For dessert, you could do fruit and some kind of dip.....the cool and creamy chocolate fondue is yummy - with strawberries and apples.

Gluten FreeI just did a demonstration at a Health Food store on Gluten free. I made pizzas that were gluten free. I did use mozzerella cheese, which can be a problem for people who can't eat gluten. They can be dairy sensitive too. I bought gluten free pizza dough from the health food store. Bob's Mill is an excellent brand and it tasted great. I pre-cooked the crusts for easy assembly at the store. I used organic tomato sauce and added italian seasonings. I then minced a pod of garlic on the crust. Then cut up veges to add to the pizza. ( bell peppers in different colors looked cute cut in shapes with the PC creative cutters set-the kids liked them) Then cheese. I took a toaster oven and cooked the pizzas. It was a hit. There are many items that are gluten free at the health food stores. Flours for cookies, biscuits, and breads. Good luck.. I hope you see this!! Ginger
You do have to be careful about your choices... they must be free of gluten You can google "gluten free" and see websites that give you choices.

1. What are some gluten-free recipes for appetizers?

Some popular gluten-free appetizer recipes include:

• Caprese Skewers
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip
  • Deviled Eggs
  • Stuffed Mushrooms
  • Guacamole and Chips

2. Can you recommend a gluten-free main dish recipe?

Yes, there are many delicious gluten-free main dish options, such as:

• Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa
  • Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Rice Noodles
  • Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas
  • Gluten-Free Pizza with a Cauliflower Crust
  • Beef and Broccoli with Rice

3. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes?

Absolutely! Here are a few tasty gluten-free dessert options:

• Flourless Chocolate Cake
  • Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
  • Coconut Macaroons
  • Gluten-Free Lemon Bars
  • Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta

4. Do you have any gluten-free recipes for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have many gluten-free recipes that can accommodate various dietary restrictions, such as:

• Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Soup
  • Cauliflower Fried Rice (Paleo)
  • Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Lasagna
  • Black Bean and Corn Salad (Vegetarian)
  • Gluten-Free and Nut-Free Granola Bars

5. Can you provide resources for finding more gluten-free recipes?

Absolutely! Here are a few helpful resources for finding more gluten-free recipes:

• Celiac Disease Foundation
  • Gluten-Free Living
  • Gluten-Free Goddess
  • Allrecipes Gluten-Free Recipes
  • Pampered Chef website's Gluten-Free Recipe section

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cmaxs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cmaxs
  • 1PamperedMommy