• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Pumpkin-themed Gift Certificates - Tips from a Newbie

In summary, Pampered Chef has stopped offering a GC but you can still offer one on your own. You can put a $5 GC in a goody bag with the host and guest special flyer, recipe card, and candy.
ChefJen2012
Hi all,
I'm still a newbie so I'm hoping someon can help me out on this. I am doing a booth next week and I was thinking about drawing people in with a "Pick a Pumpkin" incentive were each pumpkin gives them either a free SB, $5 GC, $10 GC or free party. What do you think?

I'm just not sure how the GC would work. Do they have to fill out and pay me then and there? I assume they can't order via the website or I can't pay for the GC myself.

I think they can order on the spot and I just take off $ from their total and input the order later OR I get their info on the drawing slip, write their gift on the back and contact them for their order and they have to pay with credit.
Does this sound right???

pardon the typos... i'm in a bit of a rush today! :)

Pampered Chef does not offer a GC any longer but you can offer one on your own. Just make one up and give it to the winners. Put on there that it is valued at $___ in Pampered Chef products valid only through you. I'd also put an expiration date on there.

Good idea about the expiration date. Thanks!
I put together a goody bag of the mini catalog with the oct/nov host and guest special flyer, a recipe card and a piece of candy or two. My options for the GC are to either put a generic $5 GC in the bag too and give a free SB with every order OR let them "pick a pumpkin" to get either $5 or $10 or the SB. If I put the GC in the bag, maybe I would use "pick a pumpkin" for available party dates. I welcome any and all opinions! Thanks!

Your "Pick a Pumpkin" idea sounds really great. How exactly are you doing this?

I found a pad of pumpkin postits and i'm putting them in a pumpkin i have for trick or treating. I'm writing either seasons best, $5 GC, or $10 GC. Whatever they pick, they get. I will also stick some pumpkins up on a board with available dates for parties. It's tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

What is a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

A Pampered Chef gift certificate is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase any products from our online store or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply choose the amount you would like to give and provide the recipient's information. You can also add a personalized message to the certificate.

Can I use a gift certificate towards a party or cooking class?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef purchases, including parties and cooking classes. They are a great way to give the gift of a fun and educational experience.

Is there an expiration date for gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time for any purchases on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates to make a purchase. Simply enter the codes for each certificate during the checkout process. Please note that our gift certificates cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • stoneheather